Mar 16th, 2016, 11:18 pm
Hello,
So, I have a VPN and lately its really getting on my nerves. So, I wanted find out what you use and how do you like it?

Thanks for your help.
Mar 16th, 2016, 11:18 pm
Mar 24th, 2016, 1:37 am
There are MANY other free VPN's out there, many recommended and reputable. I have compiled a list yet haven't had time to try them all out yet. For now, I use CyberGhost 5.5 Free VPN. I like it because it is free but the free version only allows you to use the IP for a few hours before it boots you off. You can re-connect within minutes but if you are disconnected while downloading something, it stops that too. I don't download torrents but from what I hear, the free version of CyberGhost would not work for seeding either. If you'd like a copy of the list I made after researching VPNs, looking for ones that do not track where you go or log any data, PM me. Good luck!
Mar 24th, 2016, 1:37 am

Thanks!
-Kim BookJunkie4
Apr 14th, 2016, 6:56 am
I use PIA. It's one of the only services that allows torrenting. I paid for a year since it was cheaper that way, and I've never had an issue connecting.
Apr 14th, 2016, 6:56 am
Apr 24th, 2016, 7:10 pm
I used Psiphon Pro during my stay in China, worked like a charm, got Google, Facebook, Instagram without any probs.
Apr 24th, 2016, 7:10 pm