Jun 10th, 2016, 5:07 am
I will not read Bobby Michaels...some of his descriptions of body functions and very outre sexual preferences (and I do mean out there) really gross me out...I tried a couple of his books and just couldn't get past that...not saying he's not a decent writer but I just can't get past some of his kink stuff.
Jun 10th, 2016, 5:07 am
Sep 16th, 2016, 4:11 pm
Okay, I'll bite.
Some authors I just avoid, because I don't like their writing style for the most part. A good example would be Sean Michael and their many different pseudonyms. There are a whole bunch of stories where you can swap out the characters names and then it reads basically the same.
Unfortunately I never made a list of my meh-authors so sometimes I get tripped up by a good story description.

And then there are those that write well, but put me in a moral dilemma.
Let's say a group of people claimed something written was wrong/offensive/etc. And the author completely dismisses them by saying things like "It's just fiction." or in case of the group being lgbt "It's not your genre anyway."
Ugh. Puts me in a rage. And makes me not want to support that sort of author anymore.
Sep 16th, 2016, 4:11 pm
Sep 17th, 2016, 6:18 am
Sierra Riley group of writers. They just push out so many books and rather formulaic. Another is AE Via - God & Day (Nothing Special) it was funny and not even meant to be.
Sep 17th, 2016, 6:18 am
Oct 8th, 2016, 6:46 pm
Adding: Authors that have been known to plagiarise from fanfiction or other authors. Big NO.
Oct 8th, 2016, 6:46 pm