Jul 14th, 2017, 10:50 am
Hii
I'm looking for any MM ebooks with disability theme (using crutches,cane, wheelchair,legbraces etc). Any recommendations?
Tq in advance :)
Jul 14th, 2017, 10:50 am
Jul 14th, 2017, 11:40 am
Melanie Hansen - Everything Changes (Sooooo good!)
Sandrine Gasq-Dion - A Healing Man
Cate Ashwood - Thirty Things
Lissa Ford - Doubleback
Jul 14th, 2017, 11:40 am
Jul 14th, 2017, 4:07 pm
duckingrun wrote:Melanie Hansen - Everything Changes (Sooooo good!)
Sandrine Gasq-Dion - A Healing Man
Cate Ashwood - Thirty Things
Lissa Ford - Doubleback

Everything changes is really so good,I can't get enough of that :)
Tq for the suggestions :D
Jul 14th, 2017, 4:07 pm
Jul 15th, 2017, 3:26 pm
I liked Connection Error by Annabeth Albert. It's part of her #gaymers series, but it reads fine as a stand alone. It's #101 on the list, but the list goes back to 2012 and Connection Error is from last year so a fair assessment would rank it much higher.
Jul 15th, 2017, 3:26 pm
Jul 15th, 2017, 4:06 pm
Nuinui wrote:Rattlesnake by Kim Fielding is really good! (It's also on that list as #53.)
The love interest is the one with the disability. The novel is slow-paced with lots of sweet moments. Gave me a lot of warm fuzzy feelings the entire time. :D

link to goodreads page: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26009668-rattlesnake?ac=1&from_search=true

Rattlesnake is one of my all time fav :)
Tq :)
Jul 15th, 2017, 4:06 pm
Jul 15th, 2017, 4:23 pm
CarbonUnit wrote:I liked Connection Error by Annabeth Albert. It's part of her #gaymers series, but it reads fine as a stand alone. It's #101 on the list, but the list goes back to 2012 and Connection Error is from last year so a fair assessment would rank it much higher.

I haven't read the book yet,I will check it out
Tq for the suggestion :)
Jul 15th, 2017, 4:23 pm
Jul 15th, 2017, 10:08 pm
Can anyone help me remember this book? :-?
It is an American book. Journalist goes to interview a man who is quadriplegic after an attack for being gay, boyfriend at time can not cope with it and leaves him. Turns out family friend's boy is one of the gang that attacked main character. Journalist fall for MC but MC pushes him away as he has many health issues but they learn to love their own way. This is a rough idea. :)
Book 2 came out not so long ago and the boy who was in the gang who attack MC, it is his story.
Help, I read it not so long ago and can not remember the name or author!! :?
Mamcerri
Jul 15th, 2017, 10:08 pm
Jul 16th, 2017, 12:45 am
mamcerri wrote:Can anyone help me remember this book? :-?
It is an American book. Journalist goes to interview a man who is quadriplegic after an attack for being gay, boyfriend at time can not cope with it and leaves him. Turns out family friend's boy is one of the gang that attacked main character. Journalist fall for MC but MC pushes him away as he has many health issues but they learn to love their own way. This is a rough idea. :)
Book 2 came out not so long ago and the boy who was in the gang who attack MC, it is his story.
Mamcerri

Book:1 Love's Tethered Heart by C.L. Etta
Jul 16th, 2017, 12:45 am
Jul 16th, 2017, 12:20 pm
Root27 wrote:
mamcerri wrote:Can anyone help me remember this book? :-?
Mamcerri

Book:1 Love's Tethered Heart by C.L. Etta

Thank you so much, it was driving me nuts!!
Jul 16th, 2017, 12:20 pm
Nov 20th, 2020, 4:16 am
CarbonUnit wrote:I liked Connection Error by Annabeth Albert. It's part of her #gaymers series, but it reads fine as a stand alone. It's #101 on the list, but the list goes back to 2012 and Connection Error is from last year so a fair assessment would rank it much higher.

I agree this is a great story. Both characters have disabilities and they have to learn to accept each other as is and not try to compensate for each other's limitations. They also have to learn not to make comparisons. It's probably the best written of the gaymers books and a good introduction to Albert's spin-off series about SEALS.
Nov 20th, 2020, 4:16 am
Nov 23rd, 2020, 10:21 am
Could also try the following which i enjoyed.

Wrecked Series - Kelly Fox - Its about guys running a gym for disabled combat vets
https://www.goodreads.com/series/283363-wrecked

Everything Changes - Melanie Hansen
Nov 23rd, 2020, 10:21 am