Aug 21st, 2017, 2:25 am
I'm going to try to keep this short lol. This book or series(unsure if it's series) had a Private investigator who if I remember correctly was at one point a model and mostly does investigative work. He ..I wouldn't necessarily call him transgender but more of a crossdresser. He gets involved with a cop who tries to keep him out of trouble. That's all I can remember since I read it more then a year ago.i hope someone has an idea about this because I'm going nutty trying to remember it lol. Thanks everyone
Aug 21st, 2017, 2:25 am
Aug 21st, 2017, 4:58 am
It kind of sounds like Model Citizen (Haven Investigations #1) by Lissa Kasey to me but I could be mistaken. :)
Aug 21st, 2017, 4:58 am
Aug 21st, 2017, 5:06 am
wish2read247 wrote:It kind of sounds like Model Citizen (Haven Investigations #1) by Lissa Kasey to me but I could be mistaken. :)

Omg this is it! Thank you so much!! Totally sending you so many hugs!
Aug 21st, 2017, 5:06 am
Nov 20th, 2020, 4:24 am
Another series you might like that's similar, but not overly so is Marshall Thornton's Pinx Video series. The cop and video store owner are on a slow burn so there's more mutual interest than action. It's more mystery but there's romance too. Set in LA in the 80s so it has some sad moments too. But it's well written and a quick read. I think it's at four books now, but they seem to come out regularly. I'm not sure if it has a planned number of books or is intended go be ongoing.
Nov 20th, 2020, 4:24 am