Apr 21st, 2020, 3:38 pm
True ... it was a good series ... authors should come out to update their readers .... even if they can't get to specifics due to their contracts .... so readers know ... and they should update on pending books I guess ... Some publishers misuse their popularity and forget the writers are more important here and do the creative work ....

lace30 wrote:
JaneMarie wrote:Yeah, she wrote the 'Mate or Meal' series (15 books; 'The lamb who cried wolf', 'The Wolf who hatched an egg', 'The Lynx who claimed the sun',etc.), the 'Kaldor saga', 'Deadly Mates', etc.
But I haven't found anything by her for a long time and her website hasn't been updated in years.
:/

I so love Scarlet and all her books!!! And I looked for her in the net and yes, e-mailed her and publisher but nada, she was just gone. I wonder what happened. I miss reading her books. Hope she'll write again.
Apr 21st, 2020, 3:38 pm
Dec 27th, 2021, 5:26 pm
Reading this thread reminded me of Elizabeth Varlet and her Sassy Boyz Series. That was a damn good one but no longer updated. :(
Dec 27th, 2021, 5:26 pm

Hello! I regret to inform everyone that I will not be able to re-upload dead links as my laptop is dead and my charger too. I haven’t found a replacement yet. IF A POST EXPIRES, PLEASE MAKE A NEW REQUEST. I apologise for the inconvenience. Thank you for understanding.
Jan 17th, 2022, 3:38 pm
Flynn Eire, Erin R Flynn, & Joyee Flynn are all the same person. Erin originally wrote MF books but couldn't get published with those so started writing MM. When she gained popularity with those she got into it with Siren and they kept a lot of rights. So she started self pub under Flynn Eire and Erin Flynn.
Jan 17th, 2022, 3:38 pm
Apr 9th, 2023, 4:49 pm
sherinl wrote:True ... it was a good series ... authors should come out to update their readers .... even if they can't get to specifics due to their contracts .... so readers know ... and they should update on pending books I guess ... Some publishers misuse their popularity and forget the writers are more important here and do the creative work ....

lace30 wrote:
JaneMarie wrote:Yeah, she wrote the 'Mate or Meal' series (15 books; 'The lamb who cried wolf', 'The Wolf who hatched an egg', 'The Lynx who claimed the sun',etc.), the 'Kaldor saga', 'Deadly Mates', etc.
But I haven't found anything by her for a long time and her website hasn't been updated in years.
:/

I so love Scarlet and all her books!!! And I looked for her in the net and yes, e-mailed her and publisher but nada, she was just gone. I wonder what happened. I miss reading her books. Hope she'll write again.

Scarlett is now writing under Anya Byrne. I just found that out recently when looking at the bookstrand site. I think she has 3 series started under her new pen name, Shifter Tales, Under a Cursed Moon, and Lone Wolf Pack.

spirategirl wrote:Flynn Eire, Erin R Flynn, & Joyee Flynn are all the same person. Erin originally wrote MF books but couldn't get published with those so started writing MM. When she gained popularity with those she got into it with Siren and they kept a lot of rights. So she started self pub under Flynn Eire and Erin Flynn.

Erin has stopped writing her MM series. She is focusing only on her FM series and not going back to MM was the impression I got from her Discord Question and Answer, which I find extremely sad.
Apr 9th, 2023, 4:49 pm

**IMPORTANT** - if you are looking for re-ups of dead links PM WITH original thread link or links WILL NOT be updated
***Please Hit the Thank You