Oct 1st, 2019, 7:10 pm
Some authors have been MIA for a while now .... are they going to write? There's been hardly any releases from Flynn Eire or Amber Kell. Also, the planned released by some authors have been pushed back without an announcement for the publication date .... Any idea why?
Oct 1st, 2019, 7:10 pm
Oct 12th, 2019, 4:44 pm
Flynn Eire also writes under Erin Flynn (MF) under which I believe that she has released a few titles this year, her last release under Flynn Eire was Dec. 2018 Warrior Camp 19 I believe.

Amber Kell just release a book in March of this year, Cowboy Lovin I believe.
Oct 12th, 2019, 4:44 pm

**IMPORTANT** - if you are looking for re-ups of dead links PM WITH original thread link or links WILL NOT be updated
***Please Hit the Thank You
Oct 12th, 2019, 4:51 pm
wh473v3r wrote:Amber Kell just release a book in March of this year, Cowboy Lovin I believe.

Sorry that was a lie, it was The Swimming Swan/The Helpful Swan (the Cob Brothers) Written with Stephani Hetch

wh473v3r wrote:Flynn Eire also writes under Erin Flynn (MF) under which I believe that she has released a few titles this year, her last release under Flynn Eire was Dec. 2018 Warrior Camp 19 I believe.

Erin R Flynn has released in 2019: Culling Damnation, Provoked Wolf, No Longer Alone, Team Inez, Master Juggler and Reaching Home.
Oct 12th, 2019, 4:51 pm

**IMPORTANT** - if you are looking for re-ups of dead links PM WITH original thread link or links WILL NOT be updated
Oct 14th, 2019, 1:03 pm
Aah Thanks a lot :) Probably ... since I have read a few series by them ... I guess I was just checking on the status for those and when I did not find any was wondering what happened ....
Oct 14th, 2019, 1:03 pm
Oct 14th, 2019, 4:45 pm
I do that a lot. I have been waiting for a new Flynn Eire book, but she said she was currently enjoying writing MF. I have read all her MM series about 5 times since her last release
Oct 14th, 2019, 4:45 pm

Oct 14th, 2019, 10:22 pm
Hi, I was reading this post and it got me wondering about Scarlet S. Does anyone know what happened to her? I haven't found any new works by her for a long time now. :(
Any info will be appreciated. Thank u! :thumbup:
Oct 14th, 2019, 10:22 pm
Oct 15th, 2019, 4:08 pm
True ... I also read her previous books several times now .. but release date for the next one isn't announced I guess ...
wh473v3r wrote:I do that a lot. I have been waiting for a new Flynn Eire book, but she said she was currently enjoying writing MF. I have read all her MM series about 5 times since her last release
Oct 15th, 2019, 4:08 pm
Oct 17th, 2019, 1:15 am
JaneMarie wrote:Hi, I was reading this post and it got me wondering about Scarlet S. Does anyone know what happened to her? I haven't found any new works by her for a long time now. :(
Any info will be appreciated. Thank u! :thumbup:

Do you have one of her titles?
Oct 17th, 2019, 1:15 am

Oct 17th, 2019, 8:08 pm
Yeah, she wrote the 'Mate or Meal' series (15 books; 'The lamb who cried wolf', 'The Wolf who hatched an egg', 'The Lynx who claimed the sun',etc.), the 'Kaldor saga', 'Deadly Mates', etc.
But I haven't found anything by her for a long time and her website hasn't been updated in years.
:/
Oct 17th, 2019, 8:08 pm
Oct 17th, 2019, 8:46 pm
Oh Scarlet Hyacinth, I was looking not long ago for some new stuff of her's and there was no luck. I know I had emailed her as well because there was so long between books. I never did get an answer. Even her Facebook hasn't had any activity since 2014.

It makes me wonder if there was a disagreement with the publisher, I know it has happened with other authors.
Oct 17th, 2019, 8:46 pm

Oct 17th, 2019, 9:04 pm
Yeap, it's weird, but I guess we'll just have to keep on waiting. :(
Thanks anyway. :thumbup:
Oct 17th, 2019, 9:04 pm
Oct 18th, 2019, 5:49 pm
JaneMarie wrote:Yeah, she wrote the 'Mate or Meal' series (15 books; 'The lamb who cried wolf', 'The Wolf who hatched an egg', 'The Lynx who claimed the sun',etc.), the 'Kaldor saga', 'Deadly Mates', etc.
But I haven't found anything by her for a long time and her website hasn't been updated in years.
:/

I so love Scarlet and all her books!!! And I looked for her in the net and yes, e-mailed her and publisher but nada, she was just gone. I wonder what happened. I miss reading her books. Hope she'll write again.
Oct 18th, 2019, 5:49 pm
Oct 24th, 2019, 7:13 pm
New post on Amber Kell's Blog

Hello All,
by Amber Kell

I'm sorry for the long hiatus. I am fully committed to getting my writing back on track. I'll have a few re-releases for the next few weeks then I hope to release Gears in November. We'll see if I can get it to editing and back by then. I appreciate the support of my fans and will earn back your confidence in my fulfilling your reading needs
Oct 24th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Feb 13th, 2020, 2:55 am
don't forget that flynn eire wrote MM for siren publishing under joyee flynn as well. she has some good series there too
Feb 13th, 2020, 2:55 am
Feb 16th, 2020, 4:04 pm
Hmm ... Hopefully she starts releasing her books ....

luciutah wrote:New post on Amber Kell's Blog

Hello All,
by Amber Kell

I'm sorry for the long hiatus. I am fully committed to getting my writing back on track. I'll have a few re-releases for the next few weeks then I hope to release Gears in November. We'll see if I can get it to editing and back by then. I appreciate the support of my fans and will earn back your confidence in my fulfilling your reading needs
Feb 16th, 2020, 4:04 pm