May 25th, 2021, 6:18 am
I would also add Jane Fletchers books. She writes lesbian fantasy fiction :)
May 25th, 2021, 6:18 am
May 26th, 2021, 1:55 am
Try Notthingham, Thorn and Compas Rose by Anna Burke
May 26th, 2021, 1:55 am
Jun 28th, 2022, 4:59 am
Crier's War by Nina varela, The Priory Of Orange Tree By Samantha Shannon
Jun 28th, 2022, 4:59 am
Aug 23rd, 2022, 1:42 am
I'm seconding Crier's War and Iron Heart by Nina Varela, Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon, SD Simper's Fallen Gods series, Compass Rose and Sea Wolf by Anna Burke (also Nottingham by her!).

and adding on:

An Accident of Stars and A Tyranny of Queens by Foz Meadows (part scifi/mostly fantasy of parallel worlds and magic and lots of queerness)

True Nature and Second Nature by Jae (shifter urban fantasy sapphic romances)

The Space Between Worlds by Micaiah Johnson (reallllly cool sci-fi, parallel universe, anti capitalism, take on poverty and climate change with a side of sapphic romance dashed in)

Five Moons Rising and Hunter's Descent by Lise MacTague (werewolf and other supernatural vibes with sapphic romance)

The Unspoken Name and The Thousand Eyes by A.K. Larkwood (total epic fantasy with gods and diffrent worlds and magic and mlm, wlw, nonbinary [in book 2] pov character rep)

Dead Lez Walking by G. Benson (horror zombie survival tale, with a side of sapphic romance)

The Jasmine Throne by Tasha Suri (full fantasy with really cool magic/worlbuilding and a side of sapphic romance)

Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust (ya persian inspired mythology fantasy with sapphic romance)

Witching Moon by Poppy Woods (a down on her luck witch falls in love WITH THE LITERAL MOON, wlw)

Gideon the Ninth and Harrow the Ninth (and soon to be Nona the Ninth) by Tamsyn Muir (space necromancer lesbians!!!)

Payback's a Witch by Lana Harper (witches, small town sapphic romance)

Malice and Misrule by Heather Walter (ya sleeping beauty/maleficent sapphic retelling)

The Midnight Girls and The Dark Tide (not a series or a duology like the rest) by Alicia Jasinska (but both ya sapphic romance, both with witches, magic, and monsters)

Scatter by Molly J Bragg (time travel, superhero, aliens and also dragons and magic, lol, sapphic romance)

One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston (time travel sapphic found family queer vibes romance)

Wild by Meghan O'Brien (shifter romance/mystery, slightly verging on erotica at times, but not really, just a heads up)

Lucky 7 & Lucky 8 by Rae D Magdon (sci-fi heist found family queer romance)

Reaping the Benefits by EJ Noyes (sapphic romance with death, gods, etc. kinda urban fantasy vibes)

The Lost Girls by Sonia Hartl (ya queer girl john tucker must die, but VAMPIRES)

Ice Massacre, Ice Crypt and Ice Kingdom by Tiana Warner (ya trilogy humans and violent mermaids are at war, but enemies to lovers sapphic teens are romeo and julietteing their way through it)

Good Enough to Eat by Jae & Aurora Rey (vampire trying not to drink blood joins AA, falls in love with basically, a former genie, sapphic)
Aug 23rd, 2022, 1:42 am
Aug 25th, 2022, 8:20 am
You might look into
A.J. Demas - Sword Dance series (her other books as well)
Jordan L. Hawk - Whyborne & Griffin series
A.H. Lee - The Knight and the Necromancer series
Abigail Hilton - Pirates of Wefrivain Series
Jocelynn Drake - Godstone Sags
Hailey Turner - Soulbound series
Kaje Harper - Nor Iron Bars A Cage
J.C. Owens - Atone
Keira Andrews - Barbarian Duet 1+2
Lissa Kasey - Kitsune Chronicles
Lyn Gala - Claimings series
Angel Martinez - Vassily the Beautiful
Catt Ford - The last Concubine
Lisa Henry - Dark Space books
Kirby Crow - Scarlett and the White Wolf series
Rachel Haimowitz - Song of the Fallen 1+2
Lynn Lorenz - In the Company of Men series
Aug 25th, 2022, 8:20 am
Sep 12th, 2023, 11:45 pm
- The Watchmaker of Filigree Street & it's sequel The Lost Future of Pepperharrow by Natasha Pulley. MM historical fantasy set in Victorian London (book 1) and Japan (book 2).
- The Binding by Bridget Collins. MM historical fiction romance set in an alternate-history England.
Sep 12th, 2023, 11:45 pm
Oct 3rd, 2023, 10:39 pm
My favourites: Some of which I think might have been mentioned.
Selection of my favourites i read more than once. Some of the darker ones - check yout trigger warnings but otherwise enjoy. No MPREG in my lists not my thing.

Michele Notaro - In addition to Ellwood/Brinnswick - I reallt like Magi Accounts (all her work is great and all fantasy)
Tara Lane - The Aloysius Tales - Urban Fasty - Cute
J. C. Owens - The Anrodnes Chronicles - High Fantasty - Dark
Megan Derr - Anti Heros - UF
Jex Lane - Beautiful Monsters (Very dark, Intense - but not finished...)
Anna Fury & Amy Pennza - Beautiful Nightmares
Meredith Spies - Bedeviled - UF and Cute
Alessandra Hazard - Calluvia's Royalty Sci/Fi / Fantasty
X. Aratare - Cinders & Ashes (dark, fantasty cinderella retelling)
Kiki Clark - Kincaid Pack - great ongoing story between books . UF
Louisa Masters - Hidden Species [UF - Funny)
Louisa Masters - Gere be Dragons (Fun UF) NB: Should be read AFTER Hidden Species [UF - Funny)
Lyn Gala - Claimings (alien / non human - Sci-fi)
M.A. Church - Daemons of San DeLain [UF)
ML Rhodes - The Draegan Lords (great unique fantasty but not finished :( )
Amy Sumida - The Dragons of Serai [1-10] loved the edge of humor and really relatable characters all
Nikole Knight - Fire & Brimstone Scroll (very dark but compelling) Fantasty / UF
A.E. Via The King & Alpha - UF
W. M. Fawkes & Sam Burns 0Fire and Valor [1-3] Fantasty
Jocelynn Drake - Lords of Discord [1-6]
Sam Burns & W.M. Fawkes Lords of the Underworld BURNS [1-3] UF retellinh of greek gods in modern times,
AJ Sherwood - Miracle How I Stole the Princess's White Knight and Turned Him to Villainy - Part 1-7 - Funny cute sexy and HEA
Eliot Grayson - Mismatched Mates [1-8] (UF)
Lily Mayne - Monstrous [1-7] Fantasy, post apocolytpic, endearing\
Tavia Lark - Perilous Courts [1-4] = Fantasty
Ariana Nash - All the series, Primal Sin, Prince's Assassin, and best of all Silk and Steel ( but her style is intest and dark) but compelling..
Charlie Cochet - Soldati Hearts [1-3]
Jaclyn Osborn - Sons of the Fallen [1]-8 - Urban Fantasy
Amy Sumida - Soul Stones - [1-9]
Charlie Cochet - THIRDS = UF, Cops,
Amber Kell - Thresl Chronicles [1-6] sci fi
Macy Blake & Poppy Dennison - The Triad of Magic Series [1-4] Urban Fanstay
Jaye McKenna - Wytch Kings [1-7 high fantasy
]
Oct 3rd, 2023, 10:39 pm
Oct 3rd, 2023, 11:29 pm
Kim fielding
Oct 3rd, 2023, 11:29 pm