Jul 24th, 2013, 2:54 pm
I got a 120gb folder on my desktop full. But I really like Parasyte(Kiseiju) one of my favorites!
Jul 24th, 2013, 2:54 pm

Password for everything: deaththealien
Jul 27th, 2013, 2:30 pm
i used to like them too much for my own good , now i replaced them with book , i started watcging anime at first (death note is the best ) , but then i moved on to mangas , the only two i m following right now are hajime no ippo , and hunter x hunter , skip beat got a little boring ......
Jul 27th, 2013, 2:30 pm
Oct 27th, 2013, 12:45 am
In this moment I watch Log Horizon,Saint Seiya Omega and Valvrave Season two.
I watched Rozen Maiden(2013) and Anmesia too(for anime)
Oct 27th, 2013, 12:45 am

Oct 28th, 2013, 1:43 am
bygoshbygolly wrote:For manga, I'm really enjoying Shingeki no Kyoujin at the moment, and some series I love are Amatsuki, DOGS, and xxxHolic
For anime- Revolutionary Girl Utena, PMMM, and Samurai Champloo are top three

THIS!

was waiting for someone to mention this.. LOL yeah, like that one atm...

also, i used to have them on my HD but my old HD went kaput so lost it all.. don't remember all the title (coz some are really long and in japanese) but some of my faves (that i remember) are Rurouni Kenshin, Fullmetal Alchemist, Lovely Complex, Kindaichi series, Yuyu Hakusho, Flame of Recca, Dragon Ball..

for manhwa, i like Princess, but it's on hiatus?!!! I like Noblesse too, but then the release got slowed for a while i lost track... LOL
Oct 28th, 2013, 1:43 am
Nov 1st, 2013, 7:33 am
I'm reading Naruto and bleach (Its taking a really long time for either on to finish). Also reading shingeki no kyoujin, although it take a month before the next chapter is out. Full metal alchemist and Katekyo hitman reborn are a few of my favorites manga.
For anime, Samurai X is one of my all time favorites.
Nov 1st, 2013, 7:33 am
Nov 4th, 2013, 12:58 am
raven523 wrote:I'm reading Naruto and bleach (Its taking a really long time for either on to finish). Also reading shingeki no kyoujin, although it take a month before the next chapter is out. Full metal alchemist and Katekyo hitman reborn are a few of my favorites manga.
For anime, Samurai X is one of my all time favorites.

ikr? naruto and bleach is taking so long to finish!! LOL

some long mangas maybe won't even finish... because the the mangaka got sick or passed away, or don't have any ideas anymore, etc.. for example, Glass Mask (manga) and Princess (manhwa)... maybe won't even finish in my lifetime...

The anime for Samurai X, is different from the manga... if you have time, you can read the manga too..

oh also, talking about anime, how many of you have watched Neon Genesis Evangelion? they have new movies (well, not new NEW, but 3/4 eps is new) and i'm waiting for the last eps (eps 4) to be played in the cinema.. soon, i hope... :)
Nov 4th, 2013, 12:58 am
Nov 8th, 2013, 12:11 pm
My favorites are:
Touch, Rough, Niji-Iro Togarashi by Adachi Mitsuru
City Hunter by Tsukasa Hojo
Cobra by Buichi Terasawa
Nov 8th, 2013, 12:11 pm
Jan 15th, 2014, 4:44 pm
one piece
Jan 15th, 2014, 4:44 pm
Jan 16th, 2014, 9:47 pm
Too hard to name specifics since I read many mangas, but just to name a few:

Inuyasha
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Skip Beat
Ranma 1/2
Barajou No Kiss
Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden

(As you can see, I'm big on the shoujo genre...)
Jan 16th, 2014, 9:47 pm
Jan 17th, 2014, 12:01 pm
Lone Wolf and Cub.
Jan 17th, 2014, 12:01 pm
Jun 24th, 2014, 3:54 am
Dora Emon my fav...
Monsters
GTO
Ichi the Killer
Lone wolf and cub
City Hunter
Homunculus
Jun 24th, 2014, 3:54 am

Labor Omnia Vincit Improbus... Hard Work Conquers Everything!
Jun 29th, 2014, 6:05 pm
redzapper wrote:The Breaker!

The breaker is really cool. And Veritas is another cool manhwa. And I've recentlly started feng shen ji. All its chapters are 30 pages and over with full color. And its not a webtoon!
Jun 29th, 2014, 6:05 pm
Jul 10th, 2014, 9:34 am
Very much so. I like everything Naoki Urasawa does: Monster, Billy Bat, Pluto, 21st Century Boys, and so on.

One Piece is my favorite of the "Big 3." There hasn't been one arc that has felt like dead weight and this new arc is ******* rad.

Berserk, Vinland Saga, Homunculus, Liar Game, MPD Psycho, Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service, Cromartie High School, Holyland, Suicide Island, and more.

Just wish I had money and space to resume collecting them.

Rewatching Death Note right now. My opinion still remains the same as to where it should have ended. Oh! Bakuman. That was such a great manga. Have yet to see the anime. Same creator.

I really liked Kill la Kill. It wasted no time and was fun to watch.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
Jul 10th, 2014, 9:34 am

Please click Thank You if you download a release. Every bit helps. Now I thank you, in advance, for your consideration. :)

If my links ever go down, please PM and I will update as fast as I can.
Jul 10th, 2014, 1:59 pm
Just a though, Did someone here ever read the very good one, an/some edition published from years 2010-now... ?
Jul 10th, 2014, 1:59 pm

Labor Omnia Vincit Improbus... Hard Work Conquers Everything!
Aug 13th, 2014, 3:13 pm
I watch and read mostly shoujo genre..Skip beat is my favorite both manga and anime. Favorites are also Madoka Magica, Kodocha, Ouran high school host club and Death Note..
Right now I am watching Serial Experiment Lain
Aug 13th, 2014, 3:13 pm