Guides for Windows
Mar 19th, 2021, 5:04 pm
If you are a long-time Windows fan and user, you might remember something called “God Mode” hidden in within Windows’ files. In essence, God Mode in Windows gives you access to the operating system’s control panel settings from within one folder. The real name for God Mode in Windows is Windows Master Control Panel shortcut. Enabling God Mode in Windows 10 is much easier than it sounds.

God Mode is most helpful for advanced Windows users that work in IT; as well as more advanced Windows enthusiasts. Most customers, like myself, will not see a use for having God Mode enabled in Windows 10, it’s like having your developer settings enabled on your smartphone. If you want to try it out, though, here’s how to enter God Mode in Windows 10.

How To Enter God Mode In Windows 10 :
  • Make sure your Microsoft system account has administrator privileges.
  • Right-click on the Windows 10 desktop and “Create a new folder.”
  • Right-click the the new folder and rename the folder: “GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}” press enter and you’re all set!
  • If you want, you can change the folder name, “GodMode,” at the beginning of the renamed file folder. Now, when you open the folder, you will see various settings that you can change at will. You can see around 30 different settings available, including Devices and Printers, Administrator Tools, etc. Here’s an example of what you’ll see when you open your GodMode folder.

There’s nothing amazing that you can’t find by using the control panel in Windows 10, but it’s nice to have all master control panel options you could possibly ever need in one folder.
Mar 19th, 2021, 5:04 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS & AUTHORS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Apr 2nd, 2021, 10:10 am
Thats great..Thank You..
Apr 2nd, 2021, 10:10 am
Feb 8th, 2022, 3:12 am
This will save me so much time!! Thank you!
Feb 8th, 2022, 3:12 am
Jan 19th, 2024, 2:29 am
Thank you very much, I did not know this option, like so many others in Windows
Jan 19th, 2024, 2:29 am

CATALONIA IS NOT SPAIN
UKRAINE IS NOT RUSSIA