Describe the kind of app you're looking for, or a problem you need an app to solve. We will help you find it!
May 19th, 2021, 7:51 pm
Is it just me? Or has there been nearly zero mods/spoofs/proxy authentication, or anything at all. Put out for apps like people looker, truth finder etc etc? I'm aware they generally utilize browser based/secure transactions for subscriptions .. but I've seen things just as tight be modded left and right. I don't mean recently, I mean forever since I've ever been a feind for apks.(which is nearly as long as android has existed) I've seen a few spoof sms/caller id apps, I've seen Truecaller, five years ago there was a people looker apk that responded decently to a LP iap proxy. (For about two updates) rarely a version of "my heritage, or ancestry comes out... Perhaps I'm an asshole for desiring to use them. But We never see anything like people looker truth finder, I haven't even seen a useful social media scraper, or a Public records scraper, not pesky "my life" , I don't need to name them all you know what I mean. Does anyone know anything I'd be interested in? Even one of those third party apps that provide potential landlords with information on prospective tenants (more than they need) would be useful.. it's not even super important (although I find myself searching and blind patching to no avail at least once every three months), it just gets on My nerves that I haven't had that satisfaction.. we can't let them get away with this everyone!!! Lol but seriously I'd love a link or lead on something.. and even better if someone has information on how, especially anything regarding IAP emulation/spoofing for non play store transactions.. thanks for your time, sorry for rambling
May 19th, 2021, 7:51 pm
May 19th, 2021, 9:43 pm
You`re not the only one looking for these kind of Mods. iOS seems to be the better platform for what you want, at least it used to be. Localiapstore used to work on Been verified as well as seekingarrangemt s, tinfer, etc. I`ve not found anything compatible on android
May 19th, 2021, 9:43 pm
Nov 6th, 2023, 4:38 pm
Did you find a working one?
Nov 6th, 2023, 4:38 pm