Describe the kind of app you're looking for, or a problem you need an app to solve. We will help you find it!
May 25th, 2021, 9:22 am
Tried many apps and it seems that none gives you each of your apps in android. they all give you total cpu usage not info in each apps you have

How to find out which app hogs CPU on your Android by using an app?
May 25th, 2021, 9:22 am
May 27th, 2021, 1:16 am
You could try GSam Battery Monitor or BetterBatteryStats. They both work on non rooted phone, but offer more in depth features when rooted.
May 27th, 2021, 1:16 am

akaMePs
May 27th, 2021, 3:41 am
akaMePs wrote:You could try GSam Battery Monitor or BetterBatteryStats. They both work on non rooted phone, but offer more in depth features when rooted.

I have non rooted phone
Thank you for that. I have just tried both
none of them gives me each apps's resource/cpu usage separately to compare which one is better or worse than the others
So the result shows the combine usage of apps
May 27th, 2021, 3:41 am
May 27th, 2021, 1:58 pm
mcmillianxyz wrote:
akaMePs wrote:You could try GSam Battery Monitor or BetterBatteryStats. They both work on non rooted phone, but offer more in depth features when rooted.

I have non rooted phone
Thank you for that. I have just tried both
none of them gives me each apps's resource/cpu usage separately to compare which one is better or worse than the others
So the result shows the combine usage of apps

Well, I'm pretty sure GSam Battery Monitor is offering this option if I'm not mistaken, CPU usage per app. Here's what is says on the app description: Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks. Did you go through the user guide as detailed here?
https://blogger.gsamlabs.com/2011/11/ba ... ermissions
May 27th, 2021, 1:58 pm

akaMePs
May 27th, 2021, 2:29 pm
thank you for the guide I appreciate very much.

In the non rooted (phone I have android 10)

I go to e.g.
USED 13%
APP SUCKER 56%
55.5 of battery consumed by:

COMBINED APP CPU
: 55.2%
usage details:
cpu usage: 1 h 48m 22s
What does this mean?
message comes UP:
"android N (Android Nougat (codenamed Android N) and later doesn't permit apps to gather the cpu utilization of other apps, and therefore gsam cannot distinguish which app is responsible for the system utilization in this bucket so that it is clear that apps are consuming resources"

all the best
May 27th, 2021, 2:29 pm
May 27th, 2021, 7:21 pm
mcmillianxyz wrote:thank you for the guide I appreciate very much.

In the non rooted (phone I have android 10)

I go to e.g.
USED 13%
APP SUCKER 56%
55.5 of battery consumed by:

COMBINED APP CPU
: 55.2%
usage details:
cpu usage: 1 h 48m 22s
What does this mean?
message comes UP:
"android N (Android Nougat (codenamed Android N) and later doesn`t permit apps to gather the cpu utilization of other apps, and therefore gsam cannot distinguish which app is responsible for the system utilization in this bucket so that it is clear that apps are consuming resources"

all the best
Did you manually enable ADB via your computer for more permissions? You may need to do so I order for the app to access more permissions. Also, see the enhanced statistics mode within the app. Otherwise, like I said, root will provide you with more in depth analysis.
May 27th, 2021, 7:21 pm

akaMePs
May 28th, 2021, 9:44 pm
No I am afraid I did not manually enable ADB via your computer perhaps for a similar reason I don't have rooted phone
bit concern about it because of internet banking apps I have and they won't work if the phone is rooted
I need to research further about ABD before trying
May 28th, 2021, 9:44 pm