Describe the kind of app you're looking for, or a problem you need an app to solve. We will help you find it!
Jun 26th, 2021, 4:30 pm
I am looking for an app that sets back the smartphone time to day DDYYYY, than starts App AAA and after closure of that app turns back time.

I need this for Navigon Navigation app to be able to prevent the 30-days-server-connection warning ....

It should be a service that is permanently running in background or that is able to load another app and terminates with closure of that app.
Jun 26th, 2021, 4:30 pm

Thanx Gondalf
Jun 26th, 2021, 6:46 pm
You can modify these things with app cloner
Jun 26th, 2021, 6:46 pm
Jun 26th, 2021, 8:28 pm
I tried Lucky Patcher but this app creates a new (patched) app which I should install. the same does app cloner.
But a new installation is not possible, because the app asked for a connection to his server, which has been turned off in Jan. 2021.
The only way to get this app running (if already installed) is to turn back the system date of the phone, which I did manually so far.
Jun 26th, 2021, 8:28 pm

Thanx Gondalf
Jun 29th, 2021, 10:20 am
@gondalf
First of all, don't create multiple topics for the same reason, considering the time difference I assume it was a mistake caused by your internet connection so I have removed the second topic.

Now this can be achieved through tasker or something similar but the best way is to have the check within the app patched. Upload the file somewhere so someone can here look at it, you can offer WRZ$ rewards too and make it a request in here.
Jun 29th, 2021, 10:20 am

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods