Apr 22nd, 2020, 2:26 pm
Due to a weird glitch I lost some books on my e-reader, managed to recover some but one series is rather shy. I know I have the files on my HD from this forum so finding them isn't a problem. Only I don't know what to find.
Male author, the series appeared in last 2-3 years, not a love story, more pure fantasy.
A fae prince hidding from enemies and/or relatives and pretending to be a teacher or a professor, then one day some fae asassin tries to kill him so he must go home and find out why and who sent that killer. Maybe he's the last remaining son and heir of a fae king/queen, don't remember. I think he's not a necromancer.
More than 3 books, maybe around 5. Started this series 2 weeks ago, read 10-ish pages and then 2 Dresden books appeared translated to my mother tongue so I left the series and got the Dresden Files and now the other series is gone.

Also due to the same glitch my Moomins, complete Tanya Huff and Hedge Mage by Magnusson are gone, all series were in separate directories, maybe some single files that I don't remember and have no idea they're gone.
Any idea what to find? Any author or title to verify? Not the files as such, I know I have them even if I can't remember their titles.
And it wasn't a YA series, that's I DO know.
Apr 22nd, 2020, 2:26 pm