Jun 9th, 2020, 1:18 am
Hello, I downloaded this book from Mobilism. I can't remember the title or specific genre ("crime or mistery" because it's focused on a murder investigation, "erotic" for hot scenes perhaps?)

Main plot points:
- A woman goes to places with water (lakes with "certain characteristics"?) where she experiences visions while she is making out with "water creatures" (from the water arise different shapes that make love with her, she lost her virginity as an adolescent with them though her family wrongly -but logically- assumed she had been raped on a beach)
- A detective is looking for a serial murderer and he discovers the aforementioned woman has started having visions about the murdered victims. They try to get clues from the "water creatures" to capture him. At some point she disappears (I think she was kidnapped) and the detective goes to ask for help to the "water creatures" on his own.
- The murderer is a tattoo artist that targets women that rejected to be tattoed by him (basically he thinks a tattoo design will suit a particular woman, but if she rejects the design or place he wanted to apply it he kidnaps, tattoes and murder them afterwards)
Jun 9th, 2020, 1:18 am
Mar 14th, 2022, 1:31 am
Found: Night Tides by Alex Prentiss
Mar 14th, 2022, 1:31 am