Sep 18th, 2020, 9:17 pm
Hello. I'm not enterily sure if this question belongs in this category. But here goes. I'm looking for a book (duh) but for the life of me can't remember the tittle or aurhor. it's urban fantasy. A girl daughter of the headcouple of a magic house. Her parents have an accident. It comes out it wasn't an accident. An cousin wanrs to take contrôle of the house by marring here. She runs to vampires. To be safe. Their she learns that she had a spell on here to damp her magic. She learns to fight bout with here fists and magic and falls on love with the head vampire who at the end of book 1 kiks her out. Can anybody please help. Thx
Sep 18th, 2020, 9:17 pm
Sep 19th, 2020, 3:24 am
Boekenworm333 wrote:Hello. I'm not enterily sure if this question belongs in this category. But here goes. I'm looking for a book (duh) but for the life of me can't remember the tittle or aurhor. it's urban fantasy. A girl daughter of the headcouple of a magic house. Her parents have an accident. It comes out it wasn't an accident. An cousin wanrs to take contrôle of the house by marring here. She runs to vampires. To be safe. Their she learns that she had a spell on here to damp her magic. She learns to fight bout with here fists and magic and falls on love with the head vampire who at the end of book 1 kiks her out. Can anybody please help. Thx

You'll want to ask this question in one of the Social Club forums, most likely the Lost and Found section or perhaps the Romance room. You'll get more eyes on it there and will be more likely to get an answer. :)
Sep 19th, 2020, 3:24 am

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain