For the more serious stuff
May 11th, 2024, 12:50 am
Spanking Stories Inspired by A.I. series by Julie Delmar
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.11 MB
Overview: This is a series of books of spanking short stories that were inspired by A.I. I workshopped the ideas with an A.I., but was so disgusted by the results that I rewrote each story from scratch myself. Ahhh! Much better!
Genre: Fiction > Erotic

Image Image

Spanking Stories Inspired by A.I. (Vol.1 F/M)
Husbands and sons are given spankings and other embarrassing punishments by wives, sisters-in-law, mothers, aunts, authority figures, nieces, female friends and strangers, and one grown and determined daughter even. All are in a domestic setting, and the punishments are for real, leading to red and blistered buns, bare-bottomed corner time, overwhelming embarrassment for the miscreants, and lessons well-learned. Female witnesses add exponentially to the embarrassment and play a key role in making sure the naughty man-boys are well and truly punished.

The genesis of this short story project is my naughty experimentation with the ChatGPT AI that can respond to prompts such as "write a story about a man who receives a spanking from his wife." I initially wrote 100 short stories in a week using the AI. You can judge for yourself from my blog (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com), but ultimately the ChatGPT stories were more fun for me to create than for you to read, as it's banal and overly goodie-two-shoes. It was my frustration with ChatGPT that motivated me to take some of my best story ideas and rewrite the stories entirely.

Spanking Stories Inspired by A.I. (Vol.2 M/F)
Wives and daughters are given spankings and other embarrassing discipline by husbands, parents, teachers, and other authority figures. All the punishments are for real, leading to red and blistered buns, bare-bottomed corner time, overwhelming embarrassment for the miscreants, and lessons well-learned. Witnesses add exponentially to the embarrassment and play a key role in making sure the naughty young ladies are well and truly punished.

The genesis of this short story project is my naughty experimentation with the ChatGPT AI that can respond to prompts such as "write a story about a woman who receives a spanking from her husband." I initially wrote 100 short stories in a week using the AI. You can judge for yourself from my blog (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com), but ultimately the ChatGPT stories were more fun for me to create than for you to read. It was my frustration with ChatGPT that motivated me to take some of my best story ideas and rewrite the stories entirely.

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/qpiPW
https://rg.to/file/d814bdd2bec8448a00c48db6b1299332

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 11th, 2024, 12:50 am