Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 8th, 2020, 3:27 pm
Holiday Hotties Series by Ally Crew, Brynn Hale (1-9)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 2.1 mb
Overview: Brynn Hale is a Midwest girl who can spot--and swoon over--a hard-working guy a mile away. She believes in winks across a crowded room, guys who do the dishes, a blue-collar alpha will always win a heroine's heart, and a martini or craft beer is the perfect accompaniment to her stories.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Jingle Belle - Ten years have gone by since these five friends have seen each other, far too long.
At a rented bed and breakfast awy from their hectic lives in the a small town away they'll gather to drink wine and talk about life.
But little do they know, the town of Ribbon Cove has a spirit known for matchmaking and things are about to get hotter than the roaring fireplace this holiday.
Find out how Belle, Wynter, Candy, Noelle, and Holly discover the true meaning of Christmas and the best present they'll ever received.

2. Wynter Wonderland - ♥ She’s a police officer returning to a town that never let her live down what her black sheep family did. He’s the new-to-town guy who’s made some questionable choices in his past. Can a mistletoe legend, a scared robber, and four scheming friends come together to spell magic for Wynter and Zac? ♥
Wynter
On a girls’ night out at the local bar, I can’t stop laughing at the cheesy lines that one smooth-talking silver fox is using on me.
I should be concerned when Zac’s evasive, but I can’t help but forget those fears as I'm drawn to his piercing silver eyes, dappling of gray in his hair, and the cinnamon roll scent he leaves in his wake. My favorite treat.
I’m only here to see friends. My life is back in Denver as a police officer. My past here is coated in a darkness I can’t ever forget.
But after saving the day when a robber enters Zac’s cafe, I find myself falling for not only the cafe owner, but the town I swore I’d never return to.
Zac
My past is a blizzard of bad choices. My new start in Ribbon Cove is what I need.
And then Wynter shows up and the lock that I put on my heart finds its key.
Wynter is curves, boldness, and tasty, and I can’t get enough.
I don’t want her to be in my past, I want her to be my future.
But when she finds out my truth, will she only see her past, too?

3. Candy Canes - ♥She's back in her hometown, but her love life is as dead as her car. He's the mechanic who refuses to fix her car, but maybe he can fix her heart.♥
Candy
They're all the same. Every man. And this one is no different.
When he refuses to fix my baby, the one thing that has been with me through thick and thin--my Ava--my car, I'm about to go ballistic.
And then he tells me a lie...but I find out it's not a lie and the truth hurts.
He's a tall, southern-raised gentleman with a witty tongue, body of a God, and eyes of an angel.
But believing he's special is going to take a miracle. Maybe even a resurrection.
Ben
Candace walks into my repair center with enough attitude to fill the back of my lifted pickup truck.
When I let her know she's wrong, that red hair isn't the only thing that's full of fire and spirit.
Her sharp tongue inspires me, her generous hips mesmerize me, her lips make me catatonic--and no one, never, ever, has made me feel this way.
I've waited a long time for a woman who could handle my hard head and soft heart with care.
She's special, but am I truly different from all the rest and can I help her see that she's forever my Candy Cane?

4. First Noelle - ♥ The small town instalove holiday romance you've been looking for! ♥
Ten years have gone by since these five friends have seen each other, far too long.
At a rented bed and breakfast awy from their hectic lives in the a small town away they'll gather to drink wine and talk about life.
But little do they know, the town of Ribbon Cove has a spirit known for matchmaking and things are about to get hotter than the roaring fireplace this holiday.
Find out how Belle, Wynter, Candy, Noelle, and Holly discover the true meaning of Christmas and the best present they'll ever received.

5. Holly Jolly - ♥ The small town instalove holiday romance you've been looking for! ♥
Ten years have gone by since these five friends have seen each other, far too long.

6. Honor - ♥A curvy librarian, a soldier, and a celebration that starts fireworks between them.♥
Honor
I thought he was still overseas. Apparently I was wrong.
And all of the old feelings return.
I swear I'm practically glowing around him.
When my father invites him to our family celebration, I'm not ready.
But as a soldier, I don't think Maverick is ever unprepared for anything.
Maverick
That summer after we graduated from high school seems like just yesterday.
And I want her as much today as I did back then.
With my time in the military coming to an end, I have to decide if I'm staying or going.
For a soldier home is where I lay my head, and I want to lay next to her the rest of the days of my life.
She's my forever.
And it's time to show her--in big sparkling ways.

7. Liberty - What happens when a dog from a soldier's past leads him to find love with the woman who now owns him?
Liberty and Xander find love under the stars of Ribbon Cove. But like ribbon, their love gets tangled and it will take an intervention from a wise dog to help them realize how to untangle the best thing they've ever had.

8. Glory - Glory and Nash's story of laughs and love.

9. Justice - Justice and Rowdy's story of laughs and love.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/7hc7yjwr3zxa
https://uploadrar.com/wb3u14s0ql0c

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Nov 8th, 2020, 3:27 pm
Nov 15th, 2020, 3:27 pm
added
2. Wynter Wonderland
Nov 15th, 2020, 3:27 pm