Mar 19th, 2013, 7:23 pm
sends a pack of pixie accomplices who screeches to Tattle - "Oh Tattle Bot ! Oh Tattle Mod ! Save us , siluasap is flaming in the forums !" . Tattle gets all mod-ish and runs off to deal with siluasap with alacrity .

LockHood the Elf claims back the Hill and stations the very best of Robin Hood's Merry Men with their longbows around the Hill . I being the Elf Queen gives them the blessings of the Elves and now their bows have infinite range and they have Elf-vision .

None of you can come anywhere near the Hill .

My Hill ! My Elven Green Hill !
Mar 19th, 2013, 7:23 pm
Apr 9th, 2013, 1:40 pm
For 21 days did LockHood the Elf Queen hold the Hill succesfully . Good luck breaking the record , humans :roll:

Apr 9th, 2013, 1:40 pm
Apr 26th, 2013, 1:32 am
i would let lockhood fall into a false sense of security. then just when she is complacent and thinks that she would rule the hill forever, i will attack with my army of french green fluffy frogs named jean bob. as everyone knows the french green fluffy frogs named jean bob are the best of the best and the elite. lockhood's purple cows will stand no chance. then my french green fluffy frogs named jean bob will throw lockhood and her purple cows down the hill and laugh as we watch them tumble down the hill like barrels :D

Hence forth this shall be known as theduchessa's hill. part of theduchessa's duchy :D
Apr 26th, 2013, 1:32 am
May 5th, 2013, 2:09 am
theduchessa was mistaking for an elf and was arrested by the police. In court she cried uncontrollably upon hearing the 35 year sentence.

The hill is mine!
May 5th, 2013, 2:09 am

!~! Retired !~!
MOBILISM.ORG
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT. ◄
May 5th, 2013, 3:58 pm
Tattle went to take a shower. When he finished he noticed a zombie in his living room. He took to long posting a scenario in the "zombie outbreak" thread which he made it clear he was naked.....

I walk up the hill and reclaim it as mine. My zombie Kingdom.

My hill!
May 5th, 2013, 3:58 pm
May 5th, 2013, 7:43 pm
I slowly sneak up close to the foot of the hill dragging with me a great big bag of sheep brains which I sourced from a contact at the local abattoir. I spy the zombie guards and waste no time. I start throwing squishy handfuls around liberally soon the soft squelching sounds and the distinct smell of grey matter on the air distracts the zombie guards making them shuffle as fast as they can away from their posts towards the delicious brains. Sure they're not human but brains are brains and the zombies are hungry from being on guard duty. They're completely distracted falling to their knees while stuffing sloppy handfuls into their gaping mouths - they are clueless to the danger that stalks them.

I raise my shotgun and I take out every last one of them in swift succession feeling nothing but soul deep satisfaction as they fall one after the other.

Borris comes down from on high pulled first by the noise of the booming gun shots and then by the dying screams and groans of his zombie minions which fill the air as my gun falls silent. He is overcome with grief as he finds himself surrounded by the sorry squirming mushy remnants of his once great zombie kingdom. I leave him to his grief and what is left of his dream and I ascend the hill to survey all that is now mine.

This is my victory. My triumph. My moment to savour. Come all you who will. I fear nothing and no one. This hill is mine Mine MINE...!
May 5th, 2013, 7:43 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
May 5th, 2013, 8:58 pm
I casually stalk up the hill which KindleAddict has neglected to defend in her hurry to type that rather long post . When I reach the top , I stand there watching her with a raised eyebrow as she typed , edited and spell-checked her post . When she was done , she seemed to sense danger and slowly turned back to look and then ran down the hill arms flailing and crying "Oh no ! It's the Elf Queen !" :lol:

I station a band of angry dodos to guard my hill . If anyone approaches , they start jumping in unison which causes the ground to shake and the potential attackers to tumble down and roll all the back to the weird abodes from whence they came .

LockHood claims the Elven Green Hill 8)
May 5th, 2013, 8:58 pm
May 6th, 2013, 3:14 pm
i send lockhood a copy of pictures i secretly took of her while she was on a date with none other than tattle :shock:
i threaten to send another copy of those pictures to jackdawson and break up their oh so lovely relationship. LockHood is forced to call back her angry dodos guards.

And once again. theduchessa's Hill! Boo Yeah! :D
May 6th, 2013, 3:14 pm
May 6th, 2013, 5:39 pm
Impertinence ! Trying to defame the Elf Queen (AGAIN) ? I walk up the Hill to where theduchessa sat giggling in glee and push her all the way down where my Elven sentries promptly arrested her . I think duchessa loves being in prison , considering just how often she ends up getting arrested , and me being merciful arrange for her to have a permanent stay in my prison :twisted:

I then re-instate my angry Dodos .

My Hill . My Elven Green Hill .
May 6th, 2013, 5:39 pm
May 8th, 2013, 5:03 am
while lockhood lay slumbering and dreaming of all the evil and nefarious plans. i sneak behind her and yell boo! she stagers awake and grabs a dodo for support. the dodo stagers and grabs another dodo. a domino effect ensues and all the dodos grab each other while trying not to tumble down the hill. they fail. they 'do' roll down and lockhood lands on top on them.

My hill yet again :)
May 8th, 2013, 5:03 am
May 24th, 2013, 11:19 am
I subtly spread this rumour that a tame little purple cow was seen grazing on a valley just east of the Hill . theduchessa immediately ran down the hill and to the valley to capture her cow . Once she's gone , I cool-ly climb up the Hill theduchessa left defenseless .

I then cast the tickling charm Rictusempra I borrowed from my friend Harry Potter . Anyone who tries to climb the Hill will get tickled and crawl back home laughing and wheezing :twisted:

My Hill , My Elven Green Hill !
May 24th, 2013, 11:19 am
May 24th, 2013, 3:27 pm
I hire Tarrin Kael's son to climb up the hill and hoist my banner and stake my claim on the hill hehhehehehhehehehehhehehhe magic doesn work on him also have 10 griffins to guard it along side him

MY HILL! MY PRECIOUS !!!!
May 24th, 2013, 3:27 pm
May 24th, 2013, 4:13 pm
Yoda Fu slowly hobbled up to this hill as I was talking a morning stroll.. For a few moments I became mift this hill stood between me and my walk. Meditating on the matter I sensed a great disturbance. Griffins do not usually travel this far down from the mountains! I closed my eyes and lifted the hill, turned it upside down to dump everyone off, sat the hill back down on top of them, and then climbed up to the top restoring balance to the force whilst taking a nap.
May 24th, 2013, 4:13 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
May 24th, 2013, 9:56 pm
I run up the Hill surprised at not finding any Force barriers . When I approached the sleeping Yoda Fu , he woke up and asked me ,

"Why come here , hmm?" .
I craftily reply . "Er . . . trying to send you on a 5 year ballet training program ?"
"No ! Do or do not ! There's no try!" , he replied , just like I expected . I have seen my Star Wars after all .
"But Master Yoda Fu , I don't believe it . I have lost faith . Can you prove it ?"

Yoda Fu , clearly annoyed , took a deep breath and said "To the bottom of the Hill , take me" . I did so . "Loose faith , never again , to the 5 year ballet training program , I go" said he and vanished .

I climb back the Hill , laughing all the way and claim it back . No one can get past me , the powerful Elf Queen 8)

May 24th, 2013, 9:56 pm
May 25th, 2013, 1:41 am
uses tame dragons to torch any resistance i.e silly fair elves with their puny throwing sticks (bows) and then makes it impenetrable by raising magical wards and posting hellhounds as watchdogs -..........my hill....my precious.......
I have a battalion of drows as backup they just love killing elves hehehehe
May 25th, 2013, 1:41 am