Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jan 4th, 2023, 6:09 pm
There is 1 feature I'd like to see added. In the Search Results page or pages, it would be great to be able to sort by last post. (Maybe you can & I just don't know how). Sometimes items are added to existing uploads, especially with series, and if the original post was old, the update is hard to find.
Thanks
Jan 4th, 2023, 6:09 pm
Jan 4th, 2023, 10:14 pm
Sorting by last post is already the default. The option for it (and alternatives) is called "Sort results by:" here: search.php
Jan 4th, 2023, 10:14 pm
Mar 22nd, 2023, 2:22 pm
can i wish for a shut of button for the PM notifier for longer than 5 minutes, i can't have it gesturing and calling to my adhd when i'm trying to post LOL
funny but true
Mar 22nd, 2023, 2:22 pm

I am slowly updating all my post to M4B. Lemme know if that's what you are hoping for in reup request
ALSO
If you want me to even look at you request post please at least add a link to the book and covers are a bonus
May 14th, 2023, 12:33 am
Hi I been with mobilise for years and now this persistent ads keeps popping up which is so annoying when looking for information or books or anything really so disappointed that it come to this ads annoy people please remove it
It takes up half my scene space and being disable with not good site it not
helpful
May 14th, 2023, 12:33 am
May 14th, 2023, 12:55 am
fairyseptember wrote:Hi I been with mobilise for years and now this persistent ads keeps popping up which is so annoying when looking for information or books or anything really so disappointed that it come to this ads annoy people please remove it
It takes up half my scene space and being disable with not good site it not
helpful

You can switch from mobilism.me to mobilism.org. The ads on mobilism.org are banner ads instead of video.
May 14th, 2023, 12:55 am