Feedback or requests for help with the site.
May 4th, 2010, 4:54 am
I kind of feel like it's just way too easy to access the most popular PPC warez site on the internet. I think it should be a lot more like Demonoid. That way they can kick or at least restrict the people that shouldn't be on this site. I hate to point it out, but way too many of the developers can check if their programs are on here. They then get on here and complain or harass people that crack/use their programs on here. They become unwilling to make programs. Etc. It's just too much for them to see what goes on here. While yeah they can come on here and pretend to be just normal users it still adds an extra guard to this site. Id say consider it.
May 4th, 2010, 4:54 am
May 4th, 2010, 7:24 am
I have yet to see a single developer do this. Finding out enough about the crackers to harass them is quite a challenge, I've only seen it happen twice and both of those instances were a long time ago. I feel that having an invite only site will kill this community, and limit its output and potential.
May 4th, 2010, 7:24 am

Support developers.
May 8th, 2010, 9:00 pm
Two that I can think of that are developers on here would have to be FPSECE and TouchXperience going apeshit when they saw their apps on here. Going so far as to even stop developing apps for Windows Mobile. I'm just saying it would help that the developers don't see their own work on here. They get too angry seeing their stuff on here.
May 8th, 2010, 9:00 pm
May 18th, 2010, 6:43 pm
Good idea... one such developer is Joël Bourquard creator of Titanium Backup for Android
http://matrixrewriter.com/android/

he said in one post on this forum that now he will include malicious code so if the app is cracked or what ever something bad will happen to your phone..

Don't know if he can implement this and if the app can be cracked I'm sure people can eliminate the 'bad' code from it too... but yeah good idea @ the invite only.
May 18th, 2010, 6:43 pm

.•*˜ .•*˜*•. •*˜*•. .•˜•..•*˜ .•*˜*•. •*˜*•. .•˜•.
May 23rd, 2010, 11:57 pm
I can see your reasoning behind being invite only but think that this will be destructive in the long term. Many developers have had their programmes removed after politely requesting it to be done.
May 23rd, 2010, 11:57 pm
May 24th, 2010, 7:50 am
I do not think this would be a good idea, mainly because WebOS is a new OS.
Not many people know about this site that are WebOS users.

It would probably help out as far as spamming goes, but it would kill the whole community.
May 24th, 2010, 7:50 am

SUPPORT THE FILM INDUSTRY. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
May 24th, 2010, 8:33 am
Demlor wrote:I do not think this would be a good idea, mainly because WebOS is a new OS.

It would probably help out as far as spamming goes, but it would kill the whole community.

I do not think this would be a good idea, mainly because WebOS is a new OS.
May 24th, 2010, 8:33 am

May 24th, 2010, 8:58 am
lifehacker wrote:I feel that having an invite only site will kill this community, and limit its output and potential.

I definitely and absolutely agree! It's totally suicide... :(
May 24th, 2010, 8:58 am

May 24th, 2010, 9:38 am
Warez................. rings any belllll ????????????????????????????????
May 24th, 2010, 9:38 am
May 28th, 2010, 6:47 am
I dunno why anyone thinks this place would fail if it was a invite only. Especially with the idea of limited output and potential. There are not many PPC warez sites. Honestly this is like number 1 site only and ever. This place could easily be invite only AND be number 1 still.
May 28th, 2010, 6:47 am
May 28th, 2010, 7:04 am
Phenomenon101 wrote:I dunno why anyone thinks this place would fail if it was a invite only. Especially with the idea of limited output and potential. There are not many PPC warez sites. Honestly this is like number 1 site only and ever. This place could easily be invite only AND be number 1 still.

The question is: will the site be better off being invite only or as it currently is? I think its better off as an open community. Perhaps in the short run we'll stay as the #1 mobile warez site, but in the long run our status will suffer if we remain invite-only.
May 28th, 2010, 7:04 am

Support developers.
May 28th, 2010, 5:13 pm
I think invite system will not guard forum from developers. User can send ivite to anyone he wants.
This community lives with an open system for many years - it's a good tradition already.
May 28th, 2010, 5:13 pm

Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Support the developers. If you try app and like it, buy it.
Jul 11th, 2010, 1:25 am
I actually find it more difficult for me to be on the end that wants the invite only option. Not that it will kill the community, im pretty sure it wont. After all have you seen warez-bb.org? they have strived for years with their methods of doing things. There is a reason why this is important. The reason your release links go down fast is because someone obviously reports them to the file host admins

for example, you upload a release to megaupload. Some guy comes often to check on the releases to report the links to the admins of megaupload. They test his theory saying that the link contains copyrighted material and bam just like that the link is dead.
Jul 11th, 2010, 1:25 am
Aug 16th, 2010, 11:59 am
Invite system would lower user count and create less income from ads and donaters, so then in turn the site would have to be a pay site.

Although the pay system may work, it too, would lower the amount of people on the board.

I would prefer a closed system myself but in the grand scheme of things, being open and public is about the only way to do it feasibly.

just my opinion :)
Aug 16th, 2010, 11:59 am