Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Sep 16th, 2010, 9:05 am
Hello dear all,

I have noticed that the request for "Mockingjay" by Suzanne Collins, i.e. the third book in the Hunger Games series, is still in the Request Section, although the request has been replied to and the forum link for the complete series has been given. I would find it useful if such fulfilled requests could be removed from the Request Section, in order to avoid double-posting and also to spare people unnecessary work.

Thank you in advance for an explanation!

Kind greetings,
Felix
Sep 16th, 2010, 9:05 am
Sep 16th, 2010, 10:49 am
Thank you for for inquiry

#1 All the given links are dead.
#2 No release has been made for that ebook

Hope that clears things up a little.
Sep 16th, 2010, 10:49 am
Sep 16th, 2010, 4:43 pm
Sorry to contradict, but in red6devil's reply to the Mockingjay request and dated 25 Aug 2010, the link viewtopic.php?f=121&t=109566 is given. By clicking on the said link, you are taken to a site where a description of the three Hunger Game books is given, and farther down a couple of links, among which, in artprod's post of 30 Aug 2010, the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CE13YL4Q is active and allows you to download Mockingjay. I tried a minute ago, it works.

Kind greetings, Felix
Sep 16th, 2010, 4:43 pm
Sep 16th, 2010, 9:04 pm
Hi Felix,
You are quite right, the link is functioning; we do our best.
We do not transfer fulfilled requests to the Fulfilled section until the reward is paid and the requester has 21 days from the date of posting to pay the reward. If the requester does not pay then, as detailed in the forum guidelines, a moderator will deduct the reward value plus a fine of the same value and pass to the poster of the release.
In this case the requester did not have the WRZ$ 100 to pay the offered reward and todate has not paid even the balance he/she has.
If payment has not been made by the requester until next Monday, September 20, ( 21 days after the post) a moderator will transfer the available WRZ$ to the releaser and the request will finally be moved to fulfilled. The administrators will then consider appropriate action in regard to the requester.
We hope this clarifies the situation for you and thank you for your interest in and support of the forum.
Sep 16th, 2010, 9:04 pm