Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 28th, 2021, 12:59 am
Can you please do something about the iptv "apps with codes" in android apps section? They are literally same thing under the different app names they're just spamming the section.
Apr 28th, 2021, 12:59 am
Apr 28th, 2021, 5:11 am
Can you give me some examples of what you're talking about?
Apr 28th, 2021, 5:11 am
Apr 28th, 2021, 10:46 am
Please see this search result. It's same as on some iptv forums. Daily public trials from the same (probably) seller. I believe he's using this from to attract more customers. I don't mind of it but almost every day too many posts, it looks like spamming on the forum.

This is his website: https://falcontv.me/product/1-month-subscription/

search.php?keywords=iptv&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
Apr 28th, 2021, 10:46 am
Apr 28th, 2021, 1:53 pm
Tu€N wrote:Please see this search result. It's same as on some iptv forums. Daily public trials from the same (probably) seller. I believe he's using this from to attract more customers. I don't mind of it but almost every day too many posts, it looks like spamming on the forum.

This is his website: https://falcontv.me/product/1-month-subscription/

search.php?keywords=iptv&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

fantap's iptv posts are well appreciated by a lot of users on this forum. And they have nothing to do with the sort of thing you are mentioning. It seems you don't get the point of daily MAC Server postings concerning iptv. Try a little research on the topic, and a whole new universe might appear before your eyes :) no offense.
Apr 28th, 2021, 1:53 pm
Apr 28th, 2021, 5:49 pm
I know what iptv is. I also have a paid subscription. To share daily links does he really need to send more than 10 posts though? A simple m3u link or xtream etc would be enough I believe or sharing them all on a single topic. I mean I'm checking the apps section and the almost all of the first page is for the same iptv test under the different posts..
Apr 28th, 2021, 5:49 pm