Feedback or requests for help with the site.
May 19th, 2021, 8:27 pm
1.imo a very important update to this whole thing.. would be tags .. tags tags tags! the op can tag it! I can add a tag! you can add a tag! bob added a facetious tag but thats ok! because op and admins can remove a tag! And the benefit is more than worth it.. we can search for things without such fickle uncertainty in the query..as of now (at least in android sections) you basically have to type the first word of the name. You can type the whole title word for word and it won't work. It doesn't query the descriptions, or comments, not even the type. I can type "visual voicemail" get nothing, type "voicemail" get nothing, type "mail" get nothing (relevant), but type "youmail" and there it is.. this shit is archaic af and I'd be happy with less, I appreciate everything.. but we are all damn tech Loving individuals .. none of us has accepted watching an ad for 15 years, this is a similar thing.

2. Perhaps a clickable icon next to the thumb in release sections that represents "I came for this app however the most recent one is obsolete" that way people aren't commenting"plz update" and such , but more importantly if the software kept track of how many people that have clicked it. And also this action resulted in a notification for the op. Furthermore they should be able to set parameters regarding how many times it is clicked before they are notified etc.. Not to bug them , but for some mutually beneficial analytics basically. I do little simple patches on stuff for myself all the time, but These people are busting out 10+ a day , they are getting something out of it .. therefore it is safe to assume they could gain from being reminded that something illusive is in demand.

3. An optional alternative options area accessable from a media post. Optional meaning the op isn't expected to provide the data, but they could... Or someone else could add One or two.. (not even links to the media necessarily, but Just a little knowledge base.

4. I can understand why people would mirror Foss like aurora store, and such (to have it included, and because not everyone follows devs like they are Rockstars, (guilty). I really feel it should be mandated such posts are provided through their original git etc. at very least the original link, and dev team should be in the description.. I'll pirate the crap out of everything, but Foss devs and fellow loophole traveling, warrantee voiding, comrades such as ourselves deserve the respect imo

Thanks for your time , just rambling again lol
May 19th, 2021, 8:27 pm