Feedback or requests for help with the site.
May 21st, 2021, 6:20 pm
Help required pls!

I recently searched for a book and found it here but both links were dead and the OP marked as 'inactive'. I PMd a user who had 'thanked' the OP a few years ago and she/he sent me a link to a copy on a file locker site.

Great - they also noted that they no longer uploaded books to Mobilism and suggested I might like to do so.

I'm happy to do this but want to get it right - should I just make a new clean posting or is it possible to 'edit' the OPs one and add new links?

What do people suggest pls?

TiA

R.
May 21st, 2021, 6:20 pm
May 22nd, 2021, 7:13 am
There is no need to PM anybody, the instructions for the two cases you mention are in the Rules.

To request new links: "If the Original Poster is no longer active or banned (see profile) or not replacing links as per the signature, post in the topic (e.g. "Links dead, OP inactive") so it can be moved to Expired and reposted by somebody else."

To re-post a release: "Absent/Inactive posters: Releases by absent/inactive posters can be reposted without previous notice. Simply post a new release and a reply in the old thread with a note: "Links dead, OP inactive. Reposted here (link)"

Subject: eBook Section Rules
May 22nd, 2021, 7:13 am
May 22nd, 2021, 9:43 am
Ah - missed that - many thanks.

Note to self 'Read the rules'..

R
May 22nd, 2021, 9:43 am