Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jun 5th, 2021, 10:21 am
Hello, I searched but cannot find the info for this (and have read the main request post). I do remember seeing it before, but I cannot find the info now. Please forgive me if this has been asked before.

How can I request a book in a different format? The book is avaiable on mp3, and PDF, but not epub.
For some reason, my converter will not properly convert PDFs to EPUBs without making a mess, and my ereader just doesn't work well with PDFs. Do I just put up a new regular request post? Or comment on the PDF's post?

Please advise! Thank you :)
Jun 5th, 2021, 10:21 am
Jun 6th, 2021, 9:52 am
It is always possible to request a different version/link/format of a book already posted if the OP cannot provide it, but they should be contacted first as a matter of courtesy. It could happen that the book does not exist in ePUB format, so you must make your request very clear to avoid getting the same bad conversion you tried yourself.
Jun 6th, 2021, 9:52 am
Jun 9th, 2021, 11:06 am
Thank you for the reply Merry.
Just to make sure I don't break any rules, should I ask in the book thread or by PM to the uploader?
M
Jun 9th, 2021, 11:06 am
Jun 9th, 2021, 12:07 pm
m0narch4 wrote:Thank you for the reply Merry.
Just to make sure I don't break any rules, should I ask in the book thread or by PM to the uploader?
M

Never post, always PM :)
Jun 9th, 2021, 12:07 pm