Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 1st, 2021, 1:36 pm
Fate's Gambit series by Stella Rainbow (#1, 3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 355 kB
Overview: Stella Rainbow is the pen name of a twenty something woman from India. Her heart is too full of rainbow colored stories to be limited by the lack of awareness in her home country.
Genre: Romance, MMM

Image Image

1. Devil's Gamble: Two humans. One Devil. And a deal that changes everything.
Damien: Two years. I'd spent two years watching the human couple who'd enraptured me.
When they got married, I decided it was time to let go; and then it happened.
When Reece said he'd make a deal with the devil if he had to, I took my chance.
I never imagined I would find everything I was looking for.

Reece: It was the best day of my life. I married the man I loved, my Artemus.
The next day was the worst day of my life. An accident. My husband on the brink of death.
I met the devil by accident, and made a deal with him: Save my husband's life, and I'm yours for the next six months.
I never expected to fall in love again.

Artemus: A honeymoon in Greece. A whole life with Reece I'd been looking forward to.
I lost it all in the accident. I lost the years I'd spent with my husband. I lost all memories of the man I'd married.
The stories Damien told me about me and Reece, and the love we shared, didn't sound familiar at all.
I never knew surviving could be this painful.

3. Master's Design: Three men. One child. And a family that was fated to be theirs.
Artemus: After everything that had happened, all I wanted to do was grab my boys and lock ourselves away somewhere far away from all the danger. But Damien had a realm to run, and as much as I wanted to, I couldn't put my very capable men, my only family, in a bubble.
When we discover someone from Reece's past in Otherworld, though, I'd do anything to protect him.
I'd never realized how precious family was.

Reece: When we moved to Otherworld, I never expected my past would follow me across realms. Unlike the last time, though, I wasn't alone. I had two men who loved me more than life itself.
I knew they'd support me, and so would the people of Otherworld I called friends. When I had so many people on my side, how could I ever let the past drag me back?
I'd never realized how empowering family was.

Damien: After working as King of Otherworld for over two centuries, I thought I'd all there was to see of this world.
Everything changed when one of my chiefs informed me that a five-year-old child had opted to become a soul-collector.
My life with Reece and Artemus had just settled down, and in all my daydreams and wishes, I'd never expected to become a father to a child with my two men.
I'd never realized how necessary family was.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/iabzujnlmbms
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/icrer0irjvvp

Trouble downloading? Read This.

Fate's Gambit #2: Here
Jul 1st, 2021, 1:36 pm

Aug 12th, 2021, 9:34 pm
Added: 3. Master's Design
Aug 12th, 2021, 9:34 pm