Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Dec 10th, 2022, 7:05 pm
Is it possible to post either in the requests section or a separate area for a request on certain subject matter if you don't have much of a preference to a specific book but more a topic?

I'm thinking specifically about Non Fiction books. I tried to search but couldn't find a post about this. Apologies if this is redundant.
Dec 10th, 2022, 7:05 pm
Dec 10th, 2022, 7:48 pm
meechrae wrote:Is it possible to post either in the requests section or a separate area for a request on certain subject matter if you don't have much of a preference to a specific book but more a topic?

I'm thinking specifically about Non Fiction books. I tried to search but couldn't find a post about this. Apologies if this is redundant.

What you are suggesting is not possible in Requests, the RULES place special emphasis on being very specific about titles, series and even formats, so open-ended requests would be impossible to moderate. But you can always start a conversation in the Social Club about your favourite subject matter. (As long as no requests or links get posted).
Dec 10th, 2022, 7:48 pm