Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jul 23rd, 2023, 12:19 pm
Wondering if this is some common knowledge thing that I have completely missed out on but images arent showing for me. I have tried different browsers, devices and clearing caches but images dont show, only the word image in their place. Avatars and the like are fine its just in post images.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you muchly.
Jul 23rd, 2023, 12:19 pm
Jul 29th, 2023, 10:58 am
I get a server not found message from those links as I do from right clicking and open in new tab etc

I have tried on multiple networks as well, home connection, mobile connection, friends, library etc.

They were all working fine then a couple wouldnt show up followed by none of them showing up a few days later. I know its not the biggest problem in the world and I dont think I changed anything to make it do it as they dont show whether I am logged in or not.
Jul 29th, 2023, 10:58 am
Aug 15th, 2023, 8:50 am
JesterofTortuga wrote:Wondering if this is some common knowledge thing that I have completely missed out on but images arent showing for me. I have tried different browsers, devices and clearing caches but images dont show, only the word image in their place. Avatars and the like are fine its just in post images.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you muchly.

Hi,

You have to change your DNS IPv4 & IPv6 and it will work

@+
Aug 15th, 2023, 8:50 am