Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Mar 31st, 2024, 5:49 pm
As smart tvs, fire tvs, Android tv boxes and other not mobile devices proliferate does mobilism need a TV devices section?
Everything from Android tv boxes to apple tv boxes and everything in between?

With smart ai powered devices coming to the home soon maybe they should be included.

I know i could use a lot of help deciding which one to buy that will support cracked apps.
And a simple place to see where at the cracked apps are.
Mar 31st, 2024, 5:49 pm

Pirates were the first democratic organization in the new world.
Apr 2nd, 2024, 7:33 am
Would a 'TV Devices' category in Android's App Releases by Category suffice? FireOS is based on Android, and most other TVs are based either on a variation of Android or regular Android.
Apr 2nd, 2024, 7:33 am
Apr 2nd, 2024, 10:54 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Would a 'TV Devices' category in Android's App Releases by Category suffice? FireOS is based on Android, and most other TVs are based either on a variation of Android or regular Android.

can you hack an apple tv box?
how about a roku?
are there others?

if so then no. tv devices should be a section unto themselves with subs for each major hack-able devices
much like navigation is now

IOS- Android- roku - other ( those $40 game boxes with other features comes to mind)
many are all hack able and root/jailbreak options.
android has quite a few TV specific apps,
i hardly use my roku or others.

i cant say for sure what the community is like for each or how popular they will be.
if its not popular then roll it into the 2 major mobile brands as a sub category.
Apr 2nd, 2024, 10:54 pm

Pirates were the first democratic organization in the new world.