Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 10th, 2024, 9:27 pm
i have really gotten into audio/radio dramas lately.
i know they are not books ( or audio books)
but i wonder what the E-book community here thinks about adding audio dramas?
( much like audio books are allowed)
or even adding a section for audio only stuff since there are podcasts, and a lot of other
audio only related entertainment now.

it is a very niche area of entertainment. so i have no idea how popular it might be.
Apr 10th, 2024, 9:27 pm

Pirates were the first democratic organization in the new world.
Apr 11th, 2024, 5:31 am
I did a quick search. Radio dramas are already being released/requested under Audiobook section :think:
If you are looking for a place to make requests you can go with audiobook requests section :D
Apr 11th, 2024, 5:31 am

Twitter @HgwrtzExprss
Join Mobilism Discord server to get instant updates on contests: https://discord.gg/JqD2wAWSGw

Apr 11th, 2024, 7:24 pm
HogwartsExpress wrote:I did a quick search. Radio dramas are already being released/requested under Audiobook section :think:
If you are looking for a place to make requests you can go with audiobook requests section :D

yes but they are released with the audio book designation {AB}.

if you wanted to find radio/audio dramas, there is no way to search for them specifically.

if you wanted to post some there is very little chance anyone would find them.
Apr 11th, 2024, 7:24 pm

Apr 29th, 2024, 2:56 pm
Personally, I like the idea. :)
Apr 29th, 2024, 2:56 pm
Apr 29th, 2024, 6:33 pm
HogwartsExpress wrote:I did a quick search. Radio dramas are already being released/requested under Audiobook section :think:
Where is the request option?
Apr 29th, 2024, 6:33 pm
Yesterday, 6:35 am
Axel7 wrote:
Where is the request option?

i think you could just request them the same as requesting an audio book.
just spell out that its a radio drama and as such not found in the places you find audio books.
(that is in the requests section for books)
Yesterday, 6:35 am