Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 1st, 2021, 3:33 pm
Holidays with a Mountain Man Series by Kate Tilney (1-4)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 692 KB
Overview: I'm Kate Tilney, and I write short, sweet, and steamy romances that are sure to give you all the feels in an hour or two. I hope you'll enjoy my stories that feature hunky alpha heroes, strong and curvy heroines, and (of course) a guaranteed happily ever after.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Stars, Stripes, and Mountain Man - Rosie
The Independence Springs, Colorado, Fourth of July parade and celebration is one of the biggest in the country. And coordinating the whole event will be huge for my event planning business. Unfortunately, one of the local mountain men is being a real stick in the mud about the whole thing.
But underneath his grouchy exterior, there’s so much more. It doesn’t hurt that he’s easy on the eyes as well.
Ellis
It’s not that I hate the holiday. I like to observe the Fourth of July in my own way. And my small town’s annual festival isn’t my style. However, with Rosie holding the reins, I may have to rethink my position.
Will the spark between us ignite or will it fade into the smoke like yesterday’s fireworks?

2. Haunted by a Mountain Man - A curvy paranormal investigator and a skeptical mountain man go from enemies to lovers when she visits his family's haunted mountain lodge.
WES
I know what the guests and even my own mother say. They think our lodge is haunted. I think there are plenty of explanations for what goes bump in the night. No one will convince me differently. Not even a gorgeous paranormal investigator.
But after we both witness something I can't explain, it's harder to be skeptical. And as we work together more closely, I find that ghosts aren't the only things I may be willing to believe in now.
MARNIE
In my line of work, I'm used to dealing with skeptics, but Wes takes the cake. If this job wasn't so fascinating, and he wasn't so handsome, I'd pack up my EMF reader and audio recorder and head home.
But I'm glad I stick it out and wait. This quickly turns out to be my most interesting case. And not just because we may have actual evidence of a ghost. I may have found proof of something else: true love.

3. Thankful for the Mountain Man - A curvy baker and a reclusive mountain man find opposites attract and true love when they're stranded together over Thanksgiving.
HOPE
I have just one more pie to deliver and then I'm off for the Thanksgiving holiday. It's my first holiday in this new mountain town, and I'm determined to make it a good one. It's all going to plan until I'm driving up in the mountains to make my last delivery. A blizzard hits earlier than expected and I'm stranded.
Then someone comes to my rescue. He's handsome, strong, and brave, but he's also distant and closed off. As we spend more time together, I quickly see that behind that cold exterior there is a warm heart.
ALDEN
Holidays are always a hard time for me. This year is no different. I mostly keep to myself, like I do the rest of the year. But I have no choice when a beautiful curvy woman gets stranded on my land.
I tell myself spending time with her is only until the roads clear. I tell myself that this is a one-time deal. But the more time we're together, I find myself more and more thankful this blizzard sent Hope my way.

4. Holly Jolly Mountain Man - A curvy artist and a reclusive mountain man team up to win a snowman building contest and find romance just in time for Christmas.
CAROLINA
I’m on the cusp of hitting it big with my art career. I can just feel it. Of course, feeling like I’m going to hit it big and hitting it big aren’t exactly the same thing. That’s why when I hear about the snowman building contest in a small Colorado town—and the prize money that comes with winning—I know this is the answer to my dreams.
But when I get there, I find out the contest is for partners only. So I team up with one of the locals, who has his own reasons for wanting to win. While we may butt heads at first, it isn’t long before I start to melt for him.
PAXTON
I’m not usually much of a joiner. I have my piece of land in the Rockies, and I don’t need much else. Especially not romance.
Winning the cash prize from this year’s snowman contest isn’t about me. It’s about something bigger. I’ll do anything to win. Even partner up with a woman who may change my view on love, romance, and forever.

Download Instructions:
1-3
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/00wt2jnp63vr
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/o7oz3g1q1olg

4. Holly Jolly Mountain Man
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/h7qhh9fwcvcb
https://uploadrar.com/wrffnw9wc1ds

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jul 1st, 2021, 3:33 pm
Oct 19th, 2021, 3:18 pm
ADDED
2. Haunted by a Mountain Man