Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 19th, 2023, 1:02 pm
And for my fourth to final announcement of the season, I'll do pretty much the same thing and congratulate this week's best players.

Congratulations,

1. Tres Gabi - Gorkevv

2. Pro_RedsXI - Pro7

3. AFC Victoria - Me

Week 37 starts on May 20. Good luck!
May 19th, 2023, 1:02 pm
May 26th, 2023, 8:40 pm
Week 37 and one more weekly contest to go. Give it your best, everyone.

Congratulations:

1. Club Hrvatska - Mr Dario Cueto

2. Kuala Terengganu FC - Death Ninja

3. Storm Wolves - 9T Rogue

The final game week resumes on Sunday, May 28. Good luck, everyone.
May 26th, 2023, 8:40 pm
Jun 6th, 2023, 8:56 am
great season guys.this league is getting more competitive. congrats to everyone esp ElessarisEllendil!
Jun 6th, 2023, 8:56 am
Jun 11th, 2023, 8:50 am
weige77 wrote:great season guys.this league is getting more competitive. congrats to everyone esp ElessarisEllendil!

Thanks, Weige77. Apologies for being MIA. Our local grid collapsed and sent me back to the Stone Ages :lol:
Jun 11th, 2023, 8:50 am
Jun 11th, 2023, 9:05 am
Congratulations, everyone. We made it to Week 38

First off, my most sincere apologies for making the final post this late. I got caught out by a grid supply I was unprepared for. I'll be a proper boy scout next time :lol:

But enough about me. We play to win. First off, congratulations to the best FPL players of Week 38.

1. Kuala Terengganu FC - Death Ninja

2. Chicago Griffins - John Griffen

3. SmellsLikeTeamSpirit - Code Name, Atlas

The season's final standings have been set. So drum roll . . .

I'm extremely proud of all the participants. Look at those rankings! We host some of the best players on the planet.

Congratulations to the season's best players.

1. AFC Victoria - Me

2. Club Hrvatska - Mr Dario Cueto

3. The Funky Chickens - Mr Victor

It was a fun season. I look forward to welcoming even more players next season.

Special Regards to League Financiers 13Ice and John Griffen.
Jun 11th, 2023, 9:05 am
Jun 11th, 2023, 10:09 am
2nd place in my first FPL season (I started watching the English league in the 21/22 season) it's a huge accomplishment for me! It was a crazy season. Pretty sure that I was #7 or #8 in March/April haha.

I will never forget that I Triple Captained Mo Salah vs. Bournemouth. Liverpool won 9-0 but Salah didn't score a goal nor a assist. Yikes.

Anyways, congratulations to all the players. Can't wait for 23/24 with MacAllister playing in Liverpool. LET'S GO!!!
Jun 11th, 2023, 10:09 am
Jun 11th, 2023, 4:20 pm
Congratulations to the winners. It was a fantastic season. I thought I would finish in the top 3, but choosing Isak over Wilson and missing the last GWs deadline pretty much did my season.
This was my 4th season playing FPL and my first season here.

Thanks for ElessarisEllendil for the regular updates and everyone behind organising.

I will definitely be playing next year as well and hopefully be able to bring along some friends.
Jun 11th, 2023, 4:20 pm
Jun 12th, 2023, 3:39 pm
Congrats to the people at the top. I am happy to be dimpling around in the middle of the field somewhere.

I did enjoy this season and will look for a better "support cast" in the next one. Having Kane, Haaland, Rashford, Martinelli, Gündogan and Alexander-Arnold on my team was nice, though.
Jun 12th, 2023, 3:39 pm