Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jan 25th, 2019, 5:58 pm

You're in prison for melting Ice.
They locked you behind 10 barred doors so she would be safe.
But your friend Tiger has undetectable super-files in her toolbox at her lair.
She promised to send you one in a cupcake.
But she was distracted by Bear, so she didn't exactly pay attention to what she was doing…

What is it?
  • A contest in which despicable players are trying to break out of the prison.

How do you play?
  • To participate in the contest, you must post that you're "IN" in its opening round.
  • In every following round (Try) you must post the block you're escaping from and either RIGHT file or WRONG file.
  • At the end of each round, an image of RIGHT file, WRONG file or NO file will be generated. (Players can only choose between RIGHT or WRONG file!)

Post example:
Prisoner #1 wrote:Block C
Hell yeah, I bet I'm getting out of here with the right file.

Rules
  • One post per person per round (Try). (Only first post will be accepted.) Posts cannot be edited after the round is closed.
  • Opening rounds will be open for approximately 48 hours. Following rounds will stay open for a minimum of 24 hours, unless all players have posted or no one has posted for at least 5 hours (in which case, it may close sooner).
  • All players will be randomly sent into Block A, B, C or D (and so on).
  • First player of each Block who moves into the FREE zone is the winner of their Block. That block is now on Lockdown and no prisoners in that block can make any new moves.
  • The winners of the previous contest are allowed to sign up in the opening round for the next contest, but they will have to wait until they are caught by the police. (Our police is a little slow, it takes them 1 round to catch all four prisoners.)
  • If you miss a round, you're still eligible to play. But if you sign up for the contest and do not post in any of its rounds, you will be put into solitary confinement for ever. Or until the warden takes a pity on you. :twisted:
  • If the RIGHT (or WRONG) file appears, players who posted that choice will move one step forward and players who posted the opposite will move one step back (or stay put if they can't go back). If the NO file appears, nobody moves.

Rewards
    • All players win 10 WRZ$ per post per round.
      • The cheekiness of prisoners is very much encouraged here, so every player will get a 10 WRZ$ bonus for each post that includes any type of banter regarding this contest.
    • The Escapees get 300 WRZ$.
    • If someone escapes in exactly 10 rounds, they get a 100 WRZ$ bonus.

Prisoners on the run:
Police is not searching for anybody at the moment.

Prisoners who were caught again:
No prisoner has ever escaped because we are the best prison here!

Prisoners in solitary confinement:
All prisoners are well-behaving.

Jan 25th, 2019, 5:58 pm

There is no off switch on a tiger.

If you're not scared, you can follow me on my twitter, @phoebessCZ.
Jan 25th, 2019, 6:03 pm
I'm in... I always wanted to break out of jail...
Jan 25th, 2019, 6:03 pm
Jan 25th, 2019, 6:04 pm
:? :think: :shifty:
Jan 25th, 2019, 6:04 pm

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Jan 25th, 2019, 6:05 pm
Jan 25th, 2019, 6:05 pm

Jan 25th, 2019, 6:13 pm
In
Jan 25th, 2019, 6:13 pm
Jan 25th, 2019, 6:15 pm
In
Jan 25th, 2019, 6:15 pm

I really miss the nonfictional audiobook posts of Mobilism's legendary audiobook uploader SahastraBrahmand & another such uploader, MySuThrillDUDE!!! PLEASE come back!!! Missing your posts!!!
Jan 25th, 2019, 6:16 pm
In
Jan 25th, 2019, 6:16 pm
Jan 25th, 2019, 6:20 pm
In
Jan 25th, 2019, 6:20 pm

Infy
Jan 25th, 2019, 6:21 pm
In
Jan 25th, 2019, 6:21 pm