Daily Dice game
When I wake up,
in the morning light,
I put on my jeans,
and quickly throw dice...
What is it?
- A contest with 6 dice (three reds, two blues, one green) where you may guess the "winning number" (3 - 18) and the "total number" (6 - 36).
- The winning number is the sum of the three red dice, which can be 3 through 18
- The total number is the sum of all the dice, which can be 6 through 36.
How do you play?
- Post here a winning number between 3 and 18, and a total number between 6 and 36.
- Every user is allowed only one guess each round: a winning number and (optional) a total number.
- For the winning number, only a different guess from those already posted this round is allowed. (Duplicate guesses for the winning number will invalidate your post).
- For the total number, it may be the same as one already posted, though only the first one posted will be rewarded.
- A total number guess, although optional, must always be accompanied by a winning number guess.
- Winning number reward: +1 in the ranking and the sum of the blue dice x 10 WRZ$
- Total number reward: Total of 6 dice x 1 WRZ$
- Bonus reward: Green dice x 10 WRZ$ goes to the leader(s) of the ranking.
- A ranking of most winning users will be kept. Leader of the ranking will get the Bonus reward. If the leader of the ranking did not play, no bonus is paid.
- If there is more than one leader, the bonus is split between the leaders that played that round.
- All rankings will be halved twice a year, on January 1st and on July 1st, rounded up. Meaning 101 wins >> 51, 51 wins >> 26, 25 wins >> 13, etc.
- **Please no comments in this topic. If you have comments and/or questions, then please PM a member of the contest team.**
Last edited by 13Ice on Nov 21st, 2020, 5:21 am, edited 7 times in total. Reason: Rules updated