Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Feb 6th, 2020, 10:23 pm

Life is hectic and a great stress reliever is colouring :D , 3 new images will be provided weekly for you to colour (one will be a little more difficult than the other), using image editing software like Photoshop, Paint.NET or Paint. Alternately you may prefer or find it easier to use an online image editor (eg. https://www.online-image-editor.com), or you may wish to print it off and colour it by hand...

All standards are welcome

Rules:
1 post per person per image will be awarded, you may post an image multiple times if it is coloured differently if you wish (but it will only be rewarded one time for that image).
• No duplicates - each post must be individual
• The images may not exceed 800 wide (height is not restricted)
• You can post the same image coloured in a variety of ways.. and honestly, if you want to go back to other rounds and do some of those again (no extra WRZ$ though, even if you did not post it at all previously), then please do so.
• New rounds will be posted every 7 days
• Each "round" will be open for a minimum of 14 days

Rewards:
50 WRZ$ per image

BONUS
Please see this very generous offer here: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=7271647#7271647 , anna1561 is offering a bonus of 100 WRZ$ to anyone that prints off the image(s) and colours them(it) by hand (one bonus per person per round).
This bonus is still to be awarded as per the wishes of our beloved peacock, anna. - Ice

ROUND 1

Please see the OP for each new round for new images

Note: Need help with editing the image? Have a look at this thread viewtopic.php?f=112&t=466527, you may find the tutorials created by m0o5 helpful ;)

Feb 6th, 2020, 10:23 pm
Feb 6th, 2020, 11:29 pm
Ice this made me SO happy i absolutely love this contest,thank you so much for bringing it back! :D

Feb 6th, 2020, 11:29 pm
Feb 7th, 2020, 12:08 am

This is such a fun contest. I love it! It's also giving me a chance to get used to my new photo editing software. Very handy!
Feb 7th, 2020, 12:08 am
Feb 7th, 2020, 5:42 pm

I didn't think I was going to be doing this second drawing, but then I saw all the pretty paintings by other players, and I just HAD to try my hand too.

Granted, mine looks a little more clunky compared to the others, but I'll figure out how they got theirs to look so smooth and polished :D
Feb 7th, 2020, 5:42 pm
Feb 7th, 2020, 8:21 pm
I am looking forward to have lots of fun with this contest :D

Feb 7th, 2020, 8:21 pm
Feb 8th, 2020, 4:54 pm
Feb 8th, 2020, 4:54 pm

If both are links down then press the reload botton
PLEASE hit thanks button - costs you nothing
Feb 13th, 2020, 1:08 am

Like everyone else here, I too am very glad to see this contest back :thumbup:
Feb 13th, 2020, 1:08 am

Image@anna1561_mobi Image #contests