Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Apr 26th, 2024, 12:29 pm

My ash tree (flourishing on my nature strip) is looking really beautiful these days . . .

matina, hope you're enjoying a peaceful evening. My eye is starting to feel a bit better, though it still doesn't look very good. I'm keeping up the antibiotics and am sure all will be well in a couple more days. Had some visitors for a while and one really liked Rishi and Sunnya. She was a cat person!

LuckyLuca, let me know if you need help with books. matina has already made sure that you don't have to worry about WRZ$!

Good night, everyone . . .
Apr 26th, 2024, 12:29 pm

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Apr 26th, 2024, 12:51 pm
HELLO
matina i saw the surprise and i literally gasped out loud like omg???? thats so incredibly sweet of you thank u so much!!!! and i like all sorts of books!!! my go to genre is fantasy but i also really like nonfiction about white collar crimes, space, biology etc anything as long as it interests me. but when things get too busy at uni i like to read a romance or a ya fantasy to kinda turn my brain off :D Ooooooh thank you thats good to know? Does it also include audiobooks?
thank u so much pj <3 i will!
Also i hope that after such a busy day you can have a sweet treat and have a nap <33333
Take care!
Apr 26th, 2024, 12:51 pm
Apr 27th, 2024, 2:30 am
Morning everyone

LuckyLuca a nice surprise for you :D matina is a wonderful person :D Well matina and Pj im off coffee machine shopping if the family want to survive nannie needs her coffee otherwise bodies start piling up :lol: matina deep breaths :( Pj a beautiful sunny day, are you getting many tourists using the new walk :? It's great weather for it :) hope all is well otherwise :) :D
Off to.the shops :D
Apr 27th, 2024, 2:30 am
Apr 27th, 2024, 4:44 am

I used one of the new AI programs and asked it to make an image of Rishi. This is the best one of the four I received. Pretty good, isn't it? But I tried and tried with Sunnya and never got a good one. Of course, 'real' photos of Rishi are much better!

matina, sending you lots of good wishes for the weekend. Hope it's uneventful. My eye is noticeably better today. Best daily improvement so far. But I have to keep taking my antibiotic for the best of the week.

Katy, yes, very nice autumn weather up here too. Only 10 degrees this morning but pleasant in the sun. Sunnya and I had our usual sit out in the backyard. Rishi was up but stayed inside, waiting for her 'brunch.' Both seem to be doing well. A few more tourists walking the 'Grand Clifftop Walk' than usual over the school holidays, especially on ANZAC Day, but not as many as I feared. Not a soul over the past hour. Very quiet. Hope your coffee machine shopping is successful!

LuckyLuca, just call out if there's a book you want and can't find. Non-fiction books are my specialty. I can also check on audiobooks.

Bye for now . . .

Apr 27th, 2024, 4:44 am

Apr 27th, 2024, 9:00 am
HELLO ALL!
I spent most of the morning looking for receipts as an organization says i owe them money on Satan's behalf but they keep changing the dates on me and i found the last one they wanted me to find and when i tell them on Monday i hope they don't try to change the date again GROWL! however i still had time to do my puzzles and games on my tablet and i am on for now.
luckyluca you are very welcome enjoy then and the books they allow you to get. i have more books than i can possibly read in several lifetimes.
PJ thats a great photo well done so glad to hear the eye is improving things are looking up (pun intended) lol ;-)
KATHY I hope you found the perfect coffee machine we don't want any bodies piling up they tend to attract alot of attention from all sorts of critters especially the boys and girls in blue lol ;-)
be safe everyone and god bless and be with you all
WOLF OUT!
TIME TO COUCH SURF!
Apr 27th, 2024, 9:00 am

Apr 27th, 2024, 2:16 pm

Good night, everyone . . .
Apr 27th, 2024, 2:16 pm

Apr 28th, 2024, 2:32 am
Hello

Morning Pj wow that AI is pretty scary I wonder if it could give me a new younger look :lol: it's a gorgeous picture of rishi amazingly clear though nothing beats an original rishi :D matina I ended up with the one shot lavazza we ordered online it was much cheaper :D have a happy hopefully uneventful day you and mum hugs xo
Apr 28th, 2024, 2:32 am
Apr 28th, 2024, 6:41 am
HELLO EVERYONE
havent been active here because right now im on a trip with my friends and its just soo nice. my feet still hurt from all that running around we did yesterday :D today we will be doing a marathon of museums: museum of neons, the national museum, the museum of illusions etc. Just trying to check out as much as possible :D And also try all sorts of food! I love foreign cuisines. Yesterday we went to this korean place and everything was so delicious there omg im salivating just thinking about it again.
Take care everyone and have a wonderful day <3
Apr 28th, 2024, 6:41 am
Apr 28th, 2024, 9:22 am

Looking down from my front deck . . .

Sorry I'm so late today. I actually thought I'd already posted, for some reason. Took a short walk and talked to some neighbours. Both fuzzies are fine.

matina, hope you've had a happy and peaceful Sunday. Did you go out today?

Katy, great new Lavazza coffee machine! Am sure you'll enjoy it.

LuckyLuca, nice to hear about your trip. Hope you continue to enjoy it and stay safe!

Bye for now, everyone . .
Apr 28th, 2024, 9:22 am

Apr 28th, 2024, 12:44 pm
Hello all
Been a long day it's mums birthday so full on day exhausted will address you all by person tomorrow God willing.
Be safe take care
Time for bed
WOLF OUT!
Apr 28th, 2024, 12:44 pm

Apr 28th, 2024, 1:38 pm
Hello everyone~
Apr 28th, 2024, 1:38 pm

If you like a book, please buy it to support the author.
If my links are dead, please use the REUPLOAD BUTTON [No posting in topics!]
Click THANKS if you like my releases

Apr 29th, 2024, 2:29 am
Hi all :wave:

Hey dreamy :wave: hi LuckyLuca nice of you to drop by :D Pj thats a lovely colourful photo from your deck it almost looks like tiny umbrellas of pink n green :D kids back to school tomorrow :D my grandson has been accepted into a transition from school to work programme starting 1 to 2 days a week for special needs he's quite excited :D matina did you feel me spiritually face planting in the black forest cake as always the food look amazing :D god bless
Apr 29th, 2024, 2:29 am
Apr 29th, 2024, 4:23 am
Image.

Autumn leaves across the street from my house . . .

matina, hope all goes well for you today. Sending lots of good wishes. Hoping to hear about my granddaughter today. My own eye is continuing to get better. Absolutely lovely autumn day up here.

Katy, good news about your grandson. Hope it goes well. I'm sure you're enjoying a beautiful autumn day down your way. How is the new coffee machine working?

dreamy . . . nice to have you drop by!

Quiet day ahead for me . . . bye for now . . .

Apr 29th, 2024, 4:23 am

Apr 29th, 2024, 8:32 am
HELLO ALL!
DREAMY HOW ARE YOU HONEY? I have sent you lots of signal friend requests but have heard nothing back i hope all is well with you hugs to teddy ;-) miss you heaps girl.
PJ so glad to hear your eye is improving i hope you get good news form your grandaughter, pm me later and let me know how everyone is doing give them my very best regards
KATHY looks like coffee is on you for now looks like a nifty machine, great news on your grandsons transitioning work placement he is improving in leaps and bounds.
Luckyluca yes good food has a way of embedding itself in our memories and always making us hungry all over again.
be safe everyone and god bless and be with you always
WOLF OUT!
Apr 29th, 2024, 8:32 am

Apr 30th, 2024, 2:26 am
Morning :wave:

Hi Pj how are things in the lovely mountains today very cool weather so loving it :D did you get any news on your granddaughter i pray she's doing well keep us posted :? Used my new coffee machine this morning ahhhh bliss :lol: matina hubbies drs appts next few weeks a nuisance but necessary keeping him healthy :D good luck with mums last eye check up :D be well everyone hugs always :D
Apr 30th, 2024, 2:26 am