Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Oct 3rd, 2018, 5:02 am
PJ, that's a bit of an improvement. I am disappointed for you that you're not getting your promised speeds. Hopefully they will rectify that situation sooner rather than later. :)

Ice, I hope you're keeping well.

Katy and Matina, I hope you're both having a good Wednesday so far, too. :)
Oct 3rd, 2018, 5:02 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Oct 3rd, 2018, 6:10 am
Yes they are azaleas PJ i have a red one like that ;-) as for my illnesses getting better unfortunately they are of a type that dont improve with age they will only get worse it seems :( :( :( nothing to look forward to here. (except perhaps when menopause is finished for good) i may be finished with the chronic iron loss and roller coaster mood swings, hot flushes etc However apart form that i am not expecting to win the lottery of good health (just pain on more pain with insufficient pain medication to help) (unless they can print new bodies via a 3D printer) :lol: :lol: I'll be first in line. (but that being said there are others worse off than me) :( :( hence i would like to win lottery to get as much done as i can, before something gets me for good. as i have missed out on so much in life through 1stly strict Greek upbringing via Satan. 2 financially 3 having shitty genes and wining 4 the crappy health streak i have ( to suffer my own personal version of Golgotha) again i would love an emergency evacuation of 1 Aussie wolf to Alaska or Canada any volunteers :lol: :lol: :lol:
time for coffee katy!!!! where are you???
Oct 3rd, 2018, 6:10 am

Oct 3rd, 2018, 6:48 am
Sigh... just finished watching the Cubs lose in the 13th inning... So they are out for the year.

Good Whatever all... Preparing for my 6 day trip to Tampa.
You won't be seeing much of me for a while since I will only have my tablet with me and I'll be pretty busy.
I'll try to check in as much as I can, but you won't be seeing many graphics, just text...

So wishing the Yankees all the luck Pj...
I'll post an update on my daughter after her surgery on Thursday

I hope you get back to the cold matina...

Ice, good luck with the lottery :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And good luck with Sports Center when I'm gone

Hello to Star and Katy and all the other regulars and lurkers and newbies
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Oct 3rd, 2018, 6:48 am

Oct 3rd, 2018, 6:58 am
Have a great trip John Happy Birthday to your mum :D Matina love and prayers always for you :) ,so let's have coffee and creamy cake and add to our sugar levels 8) why not we might as well :D

Pj good luck thinking of you tomorrow safe driving I'm glad your son will be there for you :D Good night from me take care all
Oct 3rd, 2018, 6:58 am
Oct 3rd, 2018, 8:55 am
ImageGOODNIGHT ALL!
Oct 3rd, 2018, 8:55 am

Oct 3rd, 2018, 1:58 pm
Hi, all! :wave:

Matina, Kathy, Star, PJ, how are you all today?

Ice, Bear, Diva, hi!

Yes, Ice, the lottery would be welcome, no need to be a lot, just enough for our retirement. Long years ahead...

Happy Mobiday! :-D
Oct 3rd, 2018, 1:58 pm

If you like a book, support the author. ❤️
Trouble dl files? https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944
Stay safe, Mobi ones. Special thanks to the Red Team and the Green Contests Team.
Oct 4th, 2018, 12:19 am
GOODMORNING ALL!!
I hope everyone is well and enjoying their day/evening we are off to do some visiting today so see you all later be good and stay safe god bless you all. (wolf out and about)
Oct 4th, 2018, 12:19 am

Oct 4th, 2018, 2:03 am
Morning all :D Matina :lol: love the gif :thumbup: :wave: be safe driving enjoy your day, I'm taking the kids home today then I'm on the couch in peace :D Good morning Pj love and prayers for you today take care :?
Evening bear and ice :) John have a nice break :D Star hello hope your day is a happy one :D Diva mwah :D Be good all back later :)
Oct 4th, 2018, 2:03 am
Oct 4th, 2018, 4:18 am
Good morning, everyone. Thanks for your good wishes, matina and Katy. Am a bit preoccupied today and will head off early tomorrow morning for the funeral. Driving time about four and a half hours. Son is with me now and we have a cool and rainy day up here in the mountains, with the fire going. Son is helping his daughter with her 'Communications' essay for university (her first assignment). I still remember when I helped my son with his first University of NSW assignment many years ago. Take care Alessa, Star, Ada, John, Diva and everyone.

Oct 4th, 2018, 4:18 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Oct 4th, 2018, 4:20 am
Take care, PJ. :)
Oct 4th, 2018, 4:20 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Oct 4th, 2018, 5:19 am
Hello all from beautiful Tampa

Just enjoying the nice comfortable weather out on the porch and a drink or two

I hope everybody is doing well ;)
Oct 4th, 2018, 5:19 am

Oct 4th, 2018, 5:21 am
where is my drink mmm? :lol: (I worked hard today.. I deserve one..or two)

good night everyone :wave:
Oct 4th, 2018, 5:21 am
Oct 4th, 2018, 5:48 am
I second Ice's remark and where oh where are our libations JG ????? hmmmm not happy!
Oct 4th, 2018, 5:48 am

Oct 4th, 2018, 10:22 am

Chatting with my son in front of the fire this evening!
Oct 4th, 2018, 10:22 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Oct 4th, 2018, 10:35 am
Enjoy it PJ you deserve some quality time with your son. Drive safe tomorrow please keep me updated ;-) god bless you love to the triad and special hugs to Cosmo! and a hello to your son too
GOODNIGHT ALL!
Oct 4th, 2018, 10:35 am