Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Oct 6th, 2018, 1:19 am
Hey blue cheeky bugger :wave: oh I have some horrible memories waking up in places I shouldn't but I seemed to have always had a smile one my face despite the hangover :think: :think: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Hi mistress Ada I like this idea :lol: :lol: Matina we would so love this service :lol:

Evening bear and ice :D John trust your sober :lol: Or not :D star where are you :?
Off to do some shopping be good all :D
Oct 6th, 2018, 1:19 am
Oct 6th, 2018, 1:22 am
That's the spirit, Kathy! :lol:
Oct 6th, 2018, 1:22 am

If you like a book, support the author. ❤️
Trouble dl files? https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944
Stay safe, Mobi ones. Special thanks to the Red Team and the Green Contests Team.
Oct 6th, 2018, 1:25 am
Evening all :wave:

Bring on the weekend.... and the long weekend at that .... :lol: :lol:
Oct 6th, 2018, 1:25 am
Oct 6th, 2018, 1:31 am
Hi, Bear!

Going in a bit. Well, when you see the red light on, I'm gone.

Come to think of it, I should have a blue light. Mmm...
Oct 6th, 2018, 1:31 am

Stay safe, Mobi ones. Special thanks to the Red Team and the Green Contests Team.
Oct 6th, 2018, 6:08 am
kathlyn wrote:Hi mistress Ada I like this idea :lol: :lol: Matina we would so love this service :lol:

:o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: ABSOLUTELY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) time for nana nap!
Oct 6th, 2018, 6:08 am

Oct 6th, 2018, 7:18 am
Hi, everyone . . . just got home. Corner of my late friend's veranda in Queanbeyan, with one of his paintings and his hats . . .

Oct 6th, 2018, 7:18 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Oct 6th, 2018, 7:55 am
Pj glad your home , what a beautiful tribute to your friend he obviously loved to paint :) god bless him, put your feet up cuddle the fuzzies I'm sure they missed you :D Matina I'm waiting to hear the bagpipes :lol: (I wish) John I hope your enjoying your time with the family and your daughter is doing well :)
Night bear and Ice take care all ,good night from me :)
Oct 6th, 2018, 7:55 am
Oct 6th, 2018, 8:26 am
JG hoping surgery went well for your daughter please update us.
PJ glad you are home safe and sound, you must be exhausted look after yourself and enjoy whatever time you have left with your son before he leaves. the triad must have missed you. lots of hugs from us especially Cosmo! I hope Merlin is doing ok with all the influx of birds kookaburras and magpies and other birds that come for a feed and missed your usual buffet of seeds today :lol: :lol:
katy time for coffee & cake:D then i am reading more of a discovery of witches (im not watching anymore episodes till i read the book i dont want it spoiling it for me and it is soooooo hard keeping from watching it :? :? :? :? :? i will see just how much will power i have in me :lol: :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oct 6th, 2018, 8:26 am

Oct 6th, 2018, 10:22 am
Hi everyone, just dropping by for a quick visit :wave:

I bought cakes for the regulars ;)
Oct 6th, 2018, 10:22 am
Oct 6th, 2018, 12:28 pm
Hi, Nonny! *snags one* :D
Oct 6th, 2018, 12:28 pm

Oct 7th, 2018, 12:30 am
NONNY we miss you honey drop by more often sit chat with us.
goodmorning everyone else dealing with daylight saving i hate it! i hope you are all enjoying your weekend. be safe and god bless
PJ welcome home relax and rest you need it after all that traveling and stress. look after you.
im out and about today so i will see you all later
Oct 7th, 2018, 12:30 am

Oct 7th, 2018, 12:53 am
Hey nonny we really do miss you I hope your enjoying your sleep ins :wave: Matina I have to agree with you daylight savings just makes me more tired than normal :( enjoy your day :D hi bear, ice is it thanksgiving weekend for you :? Good morning Pj how are you :? we've had a lot of rain here did you get much on your trip :? Have a lovely Sunday with your son and the furries rest up :D Big hugs always to our regulars xo
Oct 7th, 2018, 12:53 am
Oct 7th, 2018, 1:48 am

Good morning everyone . . . matina and Katy, Alessa and Star in the eastern hemisphere . . .

Slept at home in my own home last night and feel a bit better. Son is still here and we're about to go over to the Leura Fair. All three fuzzies are fine.

I won't write more now but hope to be back to normal on Monday.

Photo shows my motel, the cheapest in Queanbeyan! But it was quite good and of course for only one night . . .
Oct 7th, 2018, 1:48 am

Oct 7th, 2018, 2:12 am
Nonny, thanks for the cake! :D
PJ, that is a lovely photo! Some gorgeous artwork there.
Bear, I hope your long weekend is a good one! :)
Hello, everyone else, I hope you're enjoying your weekend, too! :D
Oct 7th, 2018, 2:12 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Oct 7th, 2018, 6:56 am

My son took me a very wet Leura Fair this afternoon! I sat on a bench while he walked around . . .
Oct 7th, 2018, 6:56 am