Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Mar 27th, 2024, 9:30 pm
E
Mar 27th, 2024, 9:30 pm
Mar 27th, 2024, 11:02 pm
THE SQUIRREL - WINNER

I asked you which of the squirrels would be the first to come beg/eat today.
These were the potential beggars :lol: :lol: :lol:
A. Climber
B. Piggy
C. Digger
D. Poser
E. Brown Belly
F. The Field (Other)

AND THE WINNER IS...
C. Digger

Right place, right time

Following are today's winners: wm301, gargoyle5959, vs9, hhj43, rflash8, Beetzart, rosanna1969, Ibram, crowthered, Ashner, PennySerenade, RustyDusty, elvis256

Each won 50 WRZ$

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR WINNERS!

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EDITION OF THE SQUIRREL
Mar 27th, 2024, 11:02 pm

Mar 27th, 2024, 11:03 pm
THE SQUIRREL

Our home has a wonderful backyard that borders on a small lake. We love sitting around and watching all the wild life from a bay window in our breakfast nook, and when it's nice outside, we sit on our deck and enjoy the view. We put up a bird feeder and a little squirrel house.

Besides the birds, we get squirrels, chipmunks, rabbits, ducks, and more. Since my wife and I are retired, we enjoy feeding them and encouraging them to come into our back yard to play, frolic AND EAT :lol: :lol: :lol:

When it's nice, I feed them personally while sitting on the deck. As they are getting more used to me and less afraid, they like to come up and beg for almonds while I'm out there.
When the weather is bad, I stand at my back door and throw the almonds to them, and I spread a bunch of peanuts around as well.

This contest is simple... simply predict which of the squirrels will come up and beg/eat first. To make this easier, it's multiple choice and there are only 6 choices :lol:
Here is your cast of characters...
PLEASE NOTE: THE CAST OF SQUIRRELS HAS BEEN UPDATED BASED ON THE REGULARITY OF THEIR VISITS!

A. Climber
The true Alpha Male of our back yard. Fast, agile, aggressive and always chasing the others away

B. Piggy
Number 2 in the pecking order. A little slow, but big and doesn't scare easily. ALWAYS hunting for food

C. Digger
"Scar hasn't been around much, but Digger is now a regular. We constantly have to chase him out of the garden because he loves digging up our flowers :lol:

D. Poser
Poser is the new ""queen"" of the backyard. When she sees us drinking coffee in the kitchen, she begs (poses) right outside the window. She loves standing up and acting like a human :lol:

E. Brown Belly
Very friendly, and also very smart

F. The Field (Other)
Our back yard attracts all the squirrels in the neighborhood, and some of them are really characters:
Lady - When she is around, she shamelessly shakes her tail at the male squirrels
Itchy - constantly scratching
Stevie Wonder - smart, but blind as a bat
Scar - Rarely seen, but is willing to fight with the best of them
Rat - He looks like one with his pencil thin tail
"Junior - Our ""Next Gen"" of squirrels. Small, but fast."
And a host of others...

What is it?
A contest where you predict which squirrel will be first.

How do you play?
Simply post which squirrel will beg/eat first. You only have six choices.
Post one of the following:
A. Climber
B. Piggy
C. Digger
D. Poser
E. Brown Belly
F. The Field (Other)

EXAMPLE POST
B. Piggy

Rules:
  • Each Edition of THE SQUIRREL will be open until I get around to closing it... sometimes, even up to 24 hours.
  • Only 1 post/entry per person for this contest. If you make multiple entries, SHAME ON YOU
    I will consider your FIRST POST/PICK as your official entry, and probably send you a PM or make a post saying how bad you are :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reward:
Each person that correctly predicts which one will beg/eat first will earn 50 WRZ$

SO, CAN YOU PREDICT WHICH SQUIRREL WILL BE FIRST?

Mar 27th, 2024, 11:03 pm

Mar 27th, 2024, 11:05 pm
A
Mar 27th, 2024, 11:05 pm

Mar 27th, 2024, 11:10 pm
B
Mar 27th, 2024, 11:10 pm
Mar 27th, 2024, 11:18 pm
C
Mar 27th, 2024, 11:18 pm
Mar 27th, 2024, 11:29 pm
B