Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Dec 23rd, 2022, 2:20 pm

Happy Holidays to One & All!
Welcome, friends to our

2022 Christmas "Magic Hour" Marathon
Whether you awoke today to a pile of presents - or a lump of coal :lol:
There is a still a chance to enjoy some additional treats this Christmas Day!

What is this contest?
  • The marathon will run from 25th December 2022 00:00 to 25th December 2022 23:59 (all times UTC). The timetable for each "magic hour" will be posted soon.

What do you do?
  • Post a valid entry (according to normal contest rules) during that contest's scheduled magic hour.
  • Do this for as many contests as you able over the course of the marathon.

Rules
  • All times are UTC. Find the current UTC time here: https://www.utctime.net/
  • You can post in as many or as few contests as you like but ONLY 1 post per player per contest (except for ☕ Cosy Café & Bistro Chat ☕ where you can post as many times as you want, even if only post at most will be rewarded and Christmas Captions where 2 pictures can be captioned). Players that ignore the 1 post per contest rule will have all their posts ruled invalid for that contest.
  • You must follow the rules of the contest pertaining to each specific contest.
  • You can post in contests at any time they are open, but only the valid posts submitted during that contest's scheduled "magic hour" will count toward the Christmas Contest Marathon bonus.

Rewards
  • The posts will get the usual rewards when each contest is closed.
  • 10 WRZ$ Christmas Contest Marathon bonus per valid post posted in a contest during the scheduled "magic hour".
  • There will be a 260 WRZ$ bonus to every player who makes a valid post in all 24 rounds.

Stay tuned! :D

Dec 23rd, 2022, 2:20 pm
Dec 24th, 2022, 9:49 am
Christmas Day
*All times UTC*

The contests will be opened at their normal hours or so (allow for some slight changes due to contest moderators familial obligations :wink:).
You can post anytime while the contests are open - but only those posts submitted during the scheduled magic hour (see above) will count toward the Christmas Marathon bonuses.
Dec 24th, 2022, 9:49 am
Dec 27th, 2022, 5:15 am
"
Christmas ""Magic Hour"" Marathon Results"

You can see the detailed results here. Please note: 1 = valid post within 60 minutes of the contest being posted, 0 = invalid/no post
If you have any questions, or feel that there is an error, please don't hesitate to PM me, I’ll correct the rewards if needed.

And hats off to lush! Who managed to post in all 24 contests and won the 260WRZ$ bonus
Congratulations lush Image

5 other excellent members posted valid posts in at least 16 rounds within 60 minutes of the puzzle contests being posted and get a 50 WRZ$ bonus.
Well done goldie0608, hija, MiaJohn, ozswede and WordDiva :clap:

5 other great members posted valid posts in at least half the puzzle contests within the time limit and gets a 30 WRZ$ bonus as well.
Good job prokroustis, mistaya, Jmalarkey1010, hhj43, and Flyx :thumbup:

Well done everyone! :D

I need a volunteer to pay the rewards.
Volunteer will get 50 WRZ$ + the number of winning bonus christmas puzzle contestants x2

Anyone who wishes to volunteer please post in the next 5 minutes and volunteer will be randomly selected
Dec 27th, 2022, 5:15 am

You can follow me on twitter @MiaJohn_mobi
Dec 27th, 2022, 5:27 am
me
Dec 27th, 2022, 5:27 am

Dec 27th, 2022, 5:29 am
lush wrote:me

Thank you lush for volunteering, I appreciate the offer

You will receive 3170 + 156 for you = 3,326 WRZ$
- Please donate according to the list above.
- Please mention in your donation post the reason for rewarding.
- Please PM me once you have finished donatewarding.

Thank you all for taking part in this edition of Christmas Marathon
Dec 27th, 2022, 5:29 am

You can follow me on twitter @MiaJohn_mobi