The graphic novels loved by children and adults alike
Jun 20th, 2021, 6:36 pm
My Weird School Graphic Novel series by Dan Gutman (Books 1&2)
Requirements: CBR Reader, 21MB, 53MB
Overview: The author of over 80 books in a little over a decade of writing, Dan Gutman has written on topics from computers to baseball. Beginning his freelance career as a nonfiction author dealing mostly with sports for adults and young readers, Gutman has concentrated on juvenile fiction since 1995.
Genre: Comics > Graphic Novels | Children's > Middle Grade

ImageImage

Mr. Corbett Is in Orbit! (My Weird School Graphic Novel #1) - Graphic novel fans, prepare for liftoff! New York Times bestselling author Dan Gutman and illustrator Jim Paillot have brought you an all-new series of My Weird School graphic novels!
In this first book, A.J. and his friends at Ella Mentry School are headed on a field trip to NASA headquarters. But their tour guide, Mr. Corbett, is a total space cadet! And what happens when A.J. accidentally launches the whole class into outer space?!
Full of visual gags, space aliens, and hilarious full-color illustrations, this is the weirdest graphic novel in the history of the world!

Get a Grip! We're on a Trip! (My Weird School Graphic Novel #2) - A.J. and his friends have the chance to win a trip to Dizzyland--if they can finish 5,000 books first. Dr. Carbles, the evil president of the Board of Education, doesn't think they can do it. But the Ella Mentry School kids are nothing if not determined!
Will they achieve their theme park dreams? Or does Dr. Carbles have other plans for the school?
Full of visual gags, fun pop culture references, and hilarious full-color illustrations, this is the weirdest graphic novel in the history of the world!

Download Instructions:
DropApk
Mirror:
Solidfiles
Zippyshare
Mirrored.to

DropApk
Mirror:
Uploaded.net
Zippyshare
Mirrored.to

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 20th, 2021, 6:36 pm

Please try ALL links, before using the reupload button :wave:
Feb 9th, 2022, 10:49 pm
Added:
Get a Grip! We're on a Trip! (My Weird School Graphic Novel #2)
Feb 9th, 2022, 10:49 pm