First person shooter games
Aug 16th, 2010, 3:10 pm
Splinter Cell Conviction™ v1.0
Requirements: iOS 3 or later
Overview: The benchmark of action stealth games on console is available for the first time on iPhone & iPod Touch!

**MacWorld: “The strategies of Splinter Cell Conviction have real potential for depth and variety—already this title looks like more than your typical third-person shooter on your iPhone.”
**Slide to play: “Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction looks and plays great, and it's rare that we see such a sophisticated stealth game on this platform.”
Unleash the ferocious skills of renegade agent Sam Fisher.
Play as Sam Fisher, a highly skilled Special Forces operative and fight a corrupted secret agency to get your daughter back. Follow a trail of intrigue that leads from Iraq to a high-security building in Washington. Run, jump, fight, and shoot using a handgun, shotgun, AK47 and bazooka, or maintain stealth by improvising with nearby objects. You are now a renegade spy agent; you don't follow any orders except for your own rules of engagement!

ASTONISHING ENVIRONMENTS AND GRAPHICS
- Go through 11 levels set in 8 different locations from Malta to the White House.
- Discover an exclusive iPhone level on the banks of the Potomac River.
- Experience fully polished 3D graphics with an amazing depth of view.

ADVANCED STEALTH GAMEPLAY
- The Mark & Execute feature allows you to mark multiple targets then quickly eliminate them all at once.
- The Last Known Position indicates where your enemies think you are, allowing you to outflank and eliminate them.
- Get behind enemies without being noticed and kill them in one hit!
- Projected texts inform you of objectives and guide you through the level.
- Get Sam behind cover to hide and dodge enemy fire.

CONSTANT ACTION THROUGHOUT THE GAME
- Beat your opponents in stunning hand-to-hand combat and interrogate enemies to get crucial information.
- Experience a frantic rail-shooting sequence on a speeding boat.
- Use a wide range of weapons and gadgets to get rid of your enemies. Pistols, sonar goggles and camera grenades are at your disposal!

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://wireless.ign.com/articles/109/1093324p1.html

Download Instructions:
http://hotfile.com/dl/61910613/51fe8b8/ ... e.ipa.html
Aug 16th, 2010, 3:10 pm

Main Development Languages C/C++ - Java - Java EE - Java ME - C# - Visual Basic - 8086, ARM, MIPS, z80 and 6502 Assembly - Delphi - WML - Pascal - Ruby
Devices Samsung Galaxy S - Motorola Milestone - HTC Touch Pro2 - iPad w/ 3G 64GB - Nokia E61 - HP iPAQ Hx2490b - Apple iPod Touch 3g - HP Jornada 720 - Palm T|X - Palm z22
GPS Mio Moov 560

Pixhost - Image hosting made simple
Aug 16th, 2010, 3:25 pm
The links are dead. Can you please replace them or shall i trash it ?
Aug 16th, 2010, 3:25 pm
Aug 17th, 2010, 9:32 pm
Category: FPS
Aug 17th, 2010, 9:32 pm
Dec 4th, 2011, 4:02 pm
i have an iphone 3g runing on ios4.2.1 and im new at this. can you please instruct me on how to install this game
Dec 4th, 2011, 4:02 pm
Dec 4th, 2011, 8:36 pm
dejisoks wrote:i have an iphone 3g runing on ios4.2.1 and im new at this. can you please instruct me on how to install this game

First of all you have to jailbreak your idevice, after that you should install AppSync & afc2add using Cydia. Then you can connect your idevice to your PC or Mac and install cracked applications by iTunes or easily install "Installous" from Cydia, transfer your apps to your idevice using iFunBox & install them using Installous ;).
Dec 4th, 2011, 8:36 pm

Retired...
Dec 5th, 2011, 10:20 am
thanks a bunch. but really i know nothing about iphone yet, i have cydia, and i believe tha means its been jailbroken. and i finally installed the game (by luck), when i got back home last night. all i did was, after completly downloading, i extracted one of the files to my desktop, i now double clicked on the itunes file, and next it apeared in my itunes. and i was able to sync to my device.
i dont know if its a correct way to install.
but all the same thanks
Dec 5th, 2011, 10:20 am
Dec 5th, 2011, 12:07 pm
dejisoks wrote:thanks a bunch. but really i know nothing about iphone yet, i have cydia, and i believe tha means its been jailbroken. and i finally installed the game (by luck), when i got back home last night. all i did was, after completly downloading, i extracted one of the files to my desktop, i now double clicked on the itunes file, and next it apeared in my itunes. and i was able to sync to my device.
i dont know if its a correct way to install.
but all the same thanks

Yes, that's correct. You can install your applications using iTunes if you have cydia and those 2 apps installed. Just a point that your apps should be formatted as .ipa files & nothing else. ;)
Dec 5th, 2011, 12:07 pm

Retired...
Dec 7th, 2011, 3:16 pm
Hello, me too have an iphone 3g and I also installed cydia (only) (but not Installous, AppSync & afc2add and ifunbox). I have already installed many cracked games but the most slow a lot and not work, but there is some one that works. And my iphone slow a lot. Can you help me how to solve these problems?
Dec 7th, 2011, 3:16 pm
Dec 7th, 2011, 3:20 pm
maoxthieu wrote:Hello, me too have an iphone 3g and I also installed cydia (only) (but not Installous, AppSync & afc2add and ifunbox). I have already installed many cracked games but the most slow a lot and not work, but there is some one that works. And my iphone slow a lot. Can you help me how to solve these problems?

That's not a simple problem I can help you with some words! The main problem is that the RAM is not enough to support new apps on iPhone 3G, in my opinion it's better to get a 4th generation iPod or iPhone 4 at least. ;)
Dec 7th, 2011, 3:20 pm

Retired...
Dec 7th, 2011, 5:51 pm
Thank you very much for your help. Can you offer me some lists of games that works well with iphone 3g? Kind of racing, adventure, football. And can you give me a link of the game "gangstar" that can work with my iphone? (even the first version of this game, it does not matter, or other game of the same type as this one! Thanks, thanks, thanks!!! :D :D
Dec 7th, 2011, 5:51 pm
Dec 7th, 2011, 6:12 pm
I can't present a list because there are too many applications on the iTunes, but there is a point that high-end graphic games can't be run well on iPhone 3G & you can recognize them from the screenshots easily. :)

I think you can run Gangstar West Coast Hustle on your iPhone 3G, but i'm not sure about Miami Vindication & i think it's not possible to run City of Saints well on iPhone 3G.
Dec 7th, 2011, 6:12 pm

Retired...