Section head: Disk4mat, jimking
May 28th, 2021, 6:00 am
May 28th, 2021, 6:00 am
Oct 10th, 2022, 11:41 pm
If I download an app from this website and install it, how do I update it? I stopped play store from auto updating cause I fear losing the mod, will the play store update apps installed outside the store?
Oct 10th, 2022, 11:41 pm
Oct 11th, 2022, 3:03 am
satoshinakamotoreads wrote:If I download an app from this website and install it, how do I update it? I stopped play store from auto updating cause I fear losing the mod, will the play store update apps installed outside the store?

You should download the newer version from here, and install it on top of the previous one. As far as I remember apps from the playstore will have a different signature, so apps you download from here will not be updated by the playstore.
Oct 11th, 2022, 3:03 am
Oct 22nd, 2022, 10:29 pm
Hello, I am having trouble figuring out how to fulfill a book request, and create a link for it hiw do I do this. Thank you
Oct 22nd, 2022, 10:29 pm
Oct 24th, 2022, 6:39 pm
Alpha7 wrote:Hello, I am having trouble figuring out how to fulfill a book request, and create a link for it hiw do I do this. Thank you

Please see: viewtopic.php?f=1147&t=792171
Oct 24th, 2022, 6:39 pm
Feb 15th, 2023, 5:00 am
"armeabi-v7a + arm64-v8a + x86 + x86_64"

can anyone tell me what these mean?

i have a samsung S8+ and when there is multiple versions of an app to download i have no idea what one i need because i dont know what armeabi-v7a + arm64-v8a + x86 + x86_64 mean
Feb 15th, 2023, 5:00 am
Mar 23rd, 2023, 11:44 am
stylinbrah wrote:"armeabi-v7a + arm64-v8a + x86 + x86_64"

can anyone tell me what these mean?

i have a samsung S8+ and when there is multiple versions of an app to download i have no idea what one i need because i dont know what armeabi-v7a + arm64-v8a + x86 + x86_64 mean

Arm is the CPU architecture used by all modern smartphones in both the Android and Apple ecosystems. 
Check your phone's hardware info and select the right file for you. You can also ask help from the uploader in the corresponding topic.
Mar 23rd, 2023, 11:44 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Mar 24th, 2023, 4:54 pm
is there a way to get notified of an app updated in the forum ? (without downloading an extra app) like email notification or rss feed ?
Mar 24th, 2023, 4:54 pm
Mar 25th, 2023, 4:19 pm
3bi9a wrote:is there a way to get notified of an app updated in the forum ? (without downloading an extra app) like email notification or rss feed ?

No. The email notification is for inbox msgs only. Use the search field and check the last version posted.
Mar 25th, 2023, 4:19 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Mar 25th, 2023, 8:16 pm
Jimking wrote:
3bi9a wrote:is there a way to get notified of an app updated in the forum ? (without downloading an extra app) like email notification or rss feed ?

No. The email notification is for inbox msgs only. Use the search field and check the last version posted.

Can it be implemented though ? like each app has its own thread and you can subscribe to it
Mar 25th, 2023, 8:16 pm
Apr 1st, 2023, 10:13 am
It's owning-up time. I confess that I don't understand how the Mobilism site works. I navigate it at its most superficial level and somehow manage to feel pkeased with myself, for being able to do even that. Am I silly enough to insust that you make this site more blind-friendly? No, I'll muddle by. I am, however, looking for the EPUB version of When God Talks Back: Understanding the American Evangelical Relationship with God by T.M. Luhrmann. Purely so I can make my own audio version. You have one inactive member with two dead links to this book. I have tried looking elsewhere and its all DRM locked and of no use. Xan you help?
Apr 1st, 2023, 10:13 am
Apr 1st, 2023, 11:48 am
BlindAlley wrote:It's owning-up time. I confess that I don't understand how the Mobilism site works. I navigate it at its most superficial level and somehow manage to feel pkeased with myself, for being able to do even that. Am I silly enough to insust that you make this site more blind-friendly? No, I'll muddle by. I am, however, looking for the EPUB version of When God Talks Back: Understanding the American Evangelical Relationship with God by T.M. Luhrmann. Purely so I can make my own audio version. You have one inactive member with two dead links to this book. I have tried looking elsewhere and its all DRM locked and of no use. Xan you help?

Hello BlindAlley. First of all , reading the reason of your searching, I strongly suggest you to take more seriously the whole DRM situation here. The fact that an uploader posted a paid file 8 years ago doesn't allow you to use it for certain things..
Now for the rest:
Mobilism old/new board style (you can change it from user control panel>Board preferences) uses the normal "phpbb forum style" that almost all internet forums use. It's separated in main big categories starting from the main page https://forum.mobilism.org/index.php or portal page https://forum.mobilism.org/portal.php?mode=articles&block=aapp. Personally, as "old skool" type and out of habit all this time I use the "classic board style".
Using the search field you can find directly what you're looking for or use the Requests section if something has not been released yet.
Searching for your topic "When God Talks Back" I saw that has been posted on 2017, so 6 years old. It's a pretty old topic so it's more than normal that the links are dead. The user is indeed inactive but can this happen too. Also many major uploaders choose to close their inbox because of numerous pms they receive from members about various direct requests and as you can understand this is annoying after a while for them. That's why each forum's category has its own Requests section. Keep in mind that Mobilism including uploaders and staff members is made up of real people. In this case you can leave a comment in topic asking for new links hoping for a mirror link or open a thread in requests section since the file comes from is pretty old topic. In general is always hard to download again such old files..
Apr 1st, 2023, 11:48 am

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Apr 14th, 2023, 3:27 am
Bro, where is my WRZ$, I cannot see it, can u pls help?
Apr 14th, 2023, 3:27 am