System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
May 2nd, 2024, 3:40 am
KirIif' wrote:Great, you have nice logs but files are simply not synced!.
I of course have the files in gdrive (even if put new files in the local folder, they are asynched with gdrive on next scheduled synch, if you have any additional function to check, I'll confirm with that.
May 2nd, 2024, 3:40 am

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 11th, 2024, 9:59 pm
Just to clarify, I just did a simple useless test with a 15 minute scheduled task:
- after 15 minutes: no sync
- after 30 minutes: no sync
- after 45 minutes: no sync
I stopped there.
Even if the sync can be achieved later (when?), it does not correspond to what is expected.

I will help you again:
Synchronization features (not only these) rely on libraries that need to execute certain pieces of code present as data files in assets.
If you kept these files in your app, you removed the only element capable of running them. So why did you keep these assets?

This is what I called bad modding in my first comment: modifying without understanding the consequences.
Don't worry, it's not serious at all and we all face it.

Finally, as a moderator you do what you want but your app is not reliable as expected and your mod info still lies.

Hope this can help you.
May 11th, 2024, 9:59 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
May 12th, 2024, 2:43 am
KirIif' wrote:Jyour app is not reliable as expected and your mod info still lies.

Hope this can help you.

Even if I accept your explanation that there's an issue with sync in this mod which I understand because of removing of pairip, how exactly do you think there's anything wrong in mod info, what exactly is a lie in mod info?
May 12th, 2024, 2:43 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 15th, 2024, 12:21 am
youarefinished wrote:Even if I accept your explanation that there's an issue with sync in this mod which I understand because of removing of pairip, how exactly do you think there's anything wrong in mod info, what exactly is a lie in mod info?

« Even if I accept your explanation »: I don't how it is possible to not accept this explanation.

All non essential receivers / permissions / activities/ services / providers and meta-data removed from manifest.
It is absolutely false, with this release and so many others from you (and from others).
Coming from a moderator I think it is a problem!
You should learn about android manifest, about its components and then learn about what they tell.
Also you removed an essential permission but you kept related intent actions!!!!
Well I guess you have a lot to learn before to be able to tell « All non essential stuff removed »!!!

Sorry but your mod info is simply lying.
May 15th, 2024, 12:21 am

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
May 18th, 2024, 7:04 pm
This was definitely an interesting exchange to read, lol. But ultimately it didn`t leave me very confident in installing this release. Is there a new one coming soon since it`s already out of date?
May 18th, 2024, 7:04 pm
May 21st, 2024, 6:37 am
KirIif' wrote:Sorry but your mod info is simply lying.

Keep barking up a wrong tree without giving any explanation. You can keep your "help" to yourself since it's nothing but an effort to malign others mods. I have seen countless of your posts trying to demean others. Instead of providing ample info on how one can improve, you try to show your as if only your mods are the perfect ones, well then so be it.

My releases will keep including these mod info exactly as they are, if you have an issue with them, come back with better explanations or keep your hidden agenda of demeaning someone to yourself.

This discussion is over now. Report my topics so section heads or admins can take action on them rather than writing your own stories here..

I'll start removing your post from my topics now. I have had enough from you.
May 21st, 2024, 6:37 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods