All app releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Mar 18th, 2020, 12:25 pm
arokososoo wrote:I think giving warning just for thankyou is ridiculous ... .

No it's not. And here is why.
All the staff members before give a warn to a user, we contact him directly with a pm. But
When a user have entire pages with only "thank you" or similar posts means that or he never check the forum rules viewtopic.php?f=1&t=210481&hilit=Site+rules where there is a separate part only for this , or he ignore staff members and at the end doesn't care. So the warning is the only way. If after that he continues the temp or permanent ban is the next step. So it's not only about "Thank you " posts, it's about spamming and respecting the rules. All the forums that respect the users doing a serious and responsible work and are well organized, should have some standards to offer the best and secure experience. If other forums failed to do it is not our concern..
Mar 18th, 2020, 12:25 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Mar 18th, 2020, 12:41 pm
Jimking wrote:The Thank you button appears automatically only after the categorization of the topics by the staff members. So this is the reason why some topics don't have it (yet). Only the major uploaders have the possibility to categorize their own topics from practical reasons. Browsing through mobile phone is the same situation.
It's more useful for all report a bug, if the app works or not in their device that saying "Thank you". Many users say thank you just to make a post or just because they're happy because they see that app posted ,and after the while the topic is full of reports that the app doesn't work.

Now that you say it. I have that problem, I have to wait for a moderator or administrator to accept it and give it a category. To be able to have if one day this changes. :roll:
Mar 18th, 2020, 12:41 pm
Mar 18th, 2020, 12:52 pm
Lirico wrote:Now that you say it. I have that problem, I have to wait for a moderator or administrator to accept it and give it a category. To be able to have if one day this changes. :roll:

Lirico, don't worry. All the topics are checked and categorized asap. As I see , in your case, ALL your topics are in place except the ones posted today! So there is no "problem". Please be patient.. Keep sharing and you'll be rewarded at the right moment.
At the end keep in mind that we have dozens of topics every day, a lot of other parts to take care too, and most important all here we're real people with real lives and no one can be here 24h/day 7days/week. I think you can understand that. Thank you for sharing and as I told you all your topics will be categorized asap.
Mar 18th, 2020, 12:52 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Apr 3rd, 2020, 6:12 pm
So the Thank You button is OK ,just don't post a thank you or any other message unless there is a question, issue etc...about said topic ..hope I got that right ,I apologize but I thought before reading all the rules, my bad i own it, that you could not put a TY...my apologies
Apr 3rd, 2020, 6:12 pm
Apr 4th, 2020, 8:36 pm
Don't worry, nobody's perfect. :thumbup:
Apr 4th, 2020, 8:36 pm
Apr 12th, 2020, 4:12 pm
sometimes it is difficult to distinguish.
Apr 12th, 2020, 4:12 pm
Jun 18th, 2020, 12:59 pm
entwicklun wrote:wondering, what about asking for updates and do they see it? or how do we know itll ever be updated? an app i mean.

Site rules
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=132474&hilit=site+rules

1st. Asking for a new version in the same topic of an app already posted is allowed
2nd. You may not post in a release to ask the original poster for content irrelevant to the release. Example: you may post to ask for an updated version of an app, but you may not post to ask for a different app. Users should use the Requests section only.

The uploaders update their files so you only need to check the forum for new versions.
Jun 18th, 2020, 12:59 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Jul 15th, 2020, 7:22 pm
Well, I totally agree with the staff here. :thumbup:
Every new post has to be checked by the Moderators, and that gives them extra work.
They are also here to relax a little, not to check if new content could "eventually" be spam!

What's more, this rule is not only applicable here but also on another (other) forum (forums).
Jul 15th, 2020, 7:22 pm
Jul 21st, 2021, 4:18 pm
I just realised I've been guilty of posting "thanks" on a bunch of topics. Sorry about that; I don't explore the forums enough, and only just came across this topic. I've tried recently to at least make any thanks posts I do more informative, e.g. review functions of the app, but guess I should leave off doing that, too?
Jul 21st, 2021, 4:18 pm
Jul 22nd, 2021, 7:37 pm
Darthagnone wrote:I just realised I've been guilty of posting "thanks" on a bunch of topics. Sorry about that; I don't explore the forums enough, and only just came across this topic. I've tried recently to at least make any thanks posts I do more informative, e.g. review functions of the app, but guess I should leave off doing that, too?

The topic speaks clearly about the "Thank you" posts. For the rest of course you're free to post reports about the app itself, if works properly or not etc. This is the actually the meaning of all this. Because many users just made Thank you post spamming the forum without any real utility even in topics with non working apps.
Jul 22nd, 2021, 7:37 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Sep 26th, 2021, 6:54 am
Why not add a word filter to prevent keywords from appearing.
Sep 26th, 2021, 6:54 am
Sep 26th, 2021, 3:33 pm
ningarbread wrote:Why not add a word filter to prevent keywords from appearing.

The word filter replaces word/s. Applying this to particular words to all the forum we'll have empty posts and broken phrases and this is not good. And Moderators will have to clean/edit these posts equally.
After doing this as a rule plus Moderators intervention, simple thank you posts fortunately decreased significantly. We have a very active forum with numerous posts every day and it's normal that staff members can't be online 24/h day checking every single post.
Please use the report button if you notice a user who only makes simple thank you posts spamming the forum.
Sep 26th, 2021, 3:33 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Apr 28th, 2022, 10:02 am
Topic updated to remind the "irrelevant requests" rule.
Apr 28th, 2022, 10:02 am

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Apr 28th, 2022, 1:45 pm
You want to tell me that android releasers are constantly chechking app requests? I doubt so.
Apr 28th, 2022, 1:45 pm

Without paid apk updates, I am nothing! Update your apps android releasers!
Apr 28th, 2022, 2:37 pm
Kubatov wrote:You want to tell me that android releasers are constantly chechking app requests? I doubt so.

The answer is YES and the rules about requests are clear:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=132474&hilit=site+rules

"You may not post in a release to ask the original poster for content irrelevant to the release.
You can ask for updates in the release of an older version , but you may NOT post to ask for a different app.
Posts like these will be removed"

Also don't forget that requests can be fulfilled by any user who has a working version, regardless if is a major uploader or not.
Apr 28th, 2022, 2:37 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage