All game releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
May 28th, 2022, 9:40 pm
Please note that as of today games with adult content will no longer be posted in Game Releases. Instead you'll find them in the Adult Releases Category.
May 28th, 2022, 9:40 pm
Jun 15th, 2022, 6:23 pm
I just want to say thank you! Better late than never.
Jun 15th, 2022, 6:23 pm
Jun 23rd, 2022, 4:10 am
Thank you!!
I'm far from a prude, but it's nice to see mainstream releases again without the clutter of games about porking your daughter and such. :D
Jun 23rd, 2022, 4:10 am
Jun 23rd, 2022, 5:37 am
Yeah, thumbs up from me too. I'm a dude who is very fond of the Incognito Tab Life and all, but when you let kink content into the listings of regular stuff, inevitably the kink overruns the place like fucking Zergs. Literally fucking Zergs even. I have to filter precisely two tags in Steam too: 'hentai' and 'anime' because that content is running the asylum in the Store now.
Jun 23rd, 2022, 5:37 am
Jun 24th, 2022, 11:04 pm
You guys should get a life lol. It's not as if you were subject to something obscene/horrible - all the adult posts were clearly labeled as such. If you perverts viewed them despite that you have no one to blame but yourselves.
Jun 24th, 2022, 11:04 pm
Jun 27th, 2022, 9:22 am
Thanks! That is very good news and more comfort browsing.
Jun 27th, 2022, 9:22 am

The Compiling is dark and full of [t]errors!
Jul 4th, 2022, 6:15 am
Just wanted to add my thanks. Yes the posts were labeled, but there were just so many of them it was getting hard to sift through them.

StanW wrote:You guys should get a life lol. It's not as if you were subject to something obscene/horrible - all the adult posts were clearly labeled as such. If you perverts viewed them despite that you have no one to blame but yourselves.

Go back to your bridge....
Jul 4th, 2022, 6:15 am
Sep 24th, 2022, 6:32 pm
Not sure if just me, or what, the Mobilism App (current one), does not show any updated threads in the Adult section. The last threads for adult games is shown only from a month ago.
Sep 24th, 2022, 6:32 pm
Sep 24th, 2022, 7:27 pm
mhola wrote:Not sure if just me, or what, the Mobilism App (current one), does not show any updated threads in the Adult section. The last threads for adult games is shown only from a month ago.

If you mean the newest topics, that come from a user who is not major uploader. So his releases have to be checked by moderators before they're categorized. And until a release is categorized it is not shown in the app.
Sep 24th, 2022, 7:27 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Sep 24th, 2022, 10:36 pm
mhola wrote:Not sure if just me, or what, the Mobilism App (current one), does not show any updated threads in the Adult section. The last threads for adult games is shown only from a month ago.

It's not just you - the "Adult Games are only in the Adult category" effectively killed that subforum. Guess the major contributor wasn't overly impressed with the new policy and stopped posting lol
Sep 24th, 2022, 10:36 pm
Sep 27th, 2022, 11:27 pm
StanW wrote:

It's not just you - the "Adult Games are only in the Adult category" effectively killed that subforum. Guess the major contributor wasn't overly impressed with the new policy and stopped posting lol

Good
Sep 27th, 2022, 11:27 pm

In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Please PM me if any mod is outdated or links dead
Oct 10th, 2022, 5:34 pm
StanW wrote:

That indeed is sad. Also, most of the game creators have also gone silent on F95 and other places. :(
Oct 10th, 2022, 5:34 pm
Aug 13th, 2023, 1:45 am
StanW wrote:You guys should get a life lol. It's not as if you were subject to something obscene/horrible - all the adult posts were clearly labeled as such. If you perverts viewed them despite that you have no one to blame but yourselves.

if you ever bothered using the portal, you'd know there was no way of filtering out the sex games from your list. Much better now, but even better if you could filter the portal stream by game category, or just block some of the more spammy releases from showing.
Aug 13th, 2023, 1:45 am
Aug 13th, 2023, 11:06 pm
trueviking wrote:

if you ever bothered using the portal, you'd know there was no way of filtering out the sex games from your list. Much better now, but even better if you could filter the portal stream by game category, or just block some of the more spammy releases from showing.

So let me get this straight - sex games have no place in your universe . Just the fact that you can see a topic labeled "adult" is extremely insulting to your beliefs. Eliminating all signs of it from areas you frequent makes this forum a better place????? I'll repeat myself - some people should get a life, find different windmills to attack.
Aug 13th, 2023, 11:06 pm
Aug 13th, 2023, 11:49 pm
StanW wrote:
trueviking wrote:

So let me get this straight - sex games have no place in your universe . Just the fact that you can see a topic labeled "adult" is extremely insulting to your beliefs. Eliminating all signs of it from areas you frequent makes this forum a better place????? I'll repeat myself - some people should get a life, find different windmills to attack.

When did anyone say anything like that..do you know what "NSFW" means?
Aug 13th, 2023, 11:49 pm

In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Please PM me if any mod is outdated or links dead