If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
May 21st, 2020, 5:26 pm
I found out that most of the free links will be blocked from downloading when the counter starts after a while is due to using browsers with ad-blocker such as Brave Browser.

So avoid using such browsers if possible. Use normal browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, etc. and make sure you disable ad blockers when trying to load the free download links.
May 21st, 2020, 5:26 pm
May 21st, 2020, 8:51 pm
That is not correct. However, it is the fault of these websites and hosting gators. Mighty ruddy not to allow if ad-blocker is ON. Should be discarded..
May 21st, 2020, 8:51 pm
May 23rd, 2020, 12:59 am
Get firefox put nano adblocker and nano defender... Should block the antiadblock business most of the times
May 23rd, 2020, 12:59 am
May 23rd, 2020, 2:55 am
mmWave8899 wrote:I found out that most of the free links will be blocked from downloading when the counter starts after a while is due to using browsers with ad-blocker such as Brave Browser.

So avoid using such browsers if possible. Use normal browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, etc. and make sure you disable ad blockers when trying to load the free download links.

Sorry to say but your wrong on this one I run Browser with ad blocker with prob there if I have to, I turn off the ad blocker then turn it back on again I use OH Browser Premium all the time to.
May 23rd, 2020, 2:55 am

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
May 25th, 2020, 1:43 am
HeyGuysImFrack wrote:Get firefox put nano adblocker and nano defender... Should block the antiadblock business most of the times
+1
May 25th, 2020, 1:43 am

akaMePs
May 31st, 2020, 4:15 pm
ktx-nz wrote:
mmWave8899 wrote:I found out that most of the free links will be blocked from downloading when the counter starts after a while is due to using browsers with ad-blocker such as Brave Browser.

Sorry to say but your wrong on this one I run Browser with ad blocker with prob there if I have to, I turn off the ad blocker then turn it back on again I use OH Browser Premium all the time to.

Nope, I'm using Windows PC for my downloads here with system wide hosts ad blocker installed on my PC.
I'd say I have better chances of those sites loading when I use a non ad blocker browser.

So far these are the problematic file hosting sites which is preventing downloads when ad-blocker is turned on.
-https://dropgalaxy.vip/
-https://uploadrar.com/
-https://www.uploadship.com/
-https://www.file-upload.com/

They seemed to be problematic when used with Brave Browser, with a pop-up coming up each timepreventing you from downloading.
May 31st, 2020, 4:15 pm
Jun 2nd, 2020, 8:08 am
I love uploadrar.com/ no prob with a add blocker for me..
Jun 2nd, 2020, 8:08 am

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Jun 3rd, 2020, 9:45 am
ktx-nz wrote:I love uploadrar.com/ no prob with a add blocker for me..

My PC based Brave browser works now for uploadrar.com. Somehow they have corrected their website after reading this thread. Thanks!
Jun 3rd, 2020, 9:45 am
Jun 23rd, 2020, 12:42 pm
mmWave8899 wrote:
ktx-nz wrote:I love uploadrar.com/ no prob with a add blocker for me..

My PC based Brave browser works now for uploadrar.com. Somehow they have corrected their website after reading this thread. Thanks!

I very much doubt they read this thread...
Jun 23rd, 2020, 12:42 pm
Jul 16th, 2020, 9:48 pm
PLEASE help; I`m using Chrome and I deactivated all Ad Block features and I can`t download anything because it downloads PDFs and takes me to other sites, it`s SO FRUSTRATING
Jul 16th, 2020, 9:48 pm
Aug 12th, 2021, 5:54 pm
UploadRar.com just started behaving this way in Brave Browser very recently. Not really sure what changed but I simply turn off the blocker temporarily or open link in Firefox to download then go right back to browsing in Brave again.
Aug 12th, 2021, 5:54 pm