If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
Jun 6th, 2021, 11:22 pm
Hello everyone :)

I installed this app https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=457&t=4166426 and it worked just fine.

When I updated my phone, Oneplus 7T, to Android 11 (stock version, no root or modifications).
After the update the app "NEW QuizDuel" was gone from the phone.

If I try to install it again it just says "App not installed".
And if I try to install if from Google Play it also fails to install.

Anyone got any suggestions? (other than resetting my phone)
All other apps (Paid, free and cracked work just fine).

Does it have anything to do with the app's signature - a conflict somehow?
Happened when upgrading from Android 10 to 11.
Jun 6th, 2021, 11:22 pm
Jun 7th, 2021, 5:19 pm
Exsadvocate wrote:Delete the app through ADB

Thanks for the suggestion, Exsadvocate.

I managed to uninstall the app through ADB. Since the app was already "removed" from the phone I had to search for the package name on the net.
Well after successfully uninstalling the app it again works to install the app from Google's Play store.

However I still can't install the modded app from the post here on mobilism.
Any other suggestions?
Jun 7th, 2021, 5:19 pm
Jun 7th, 2021, 6:26 pm
Try to install the modded app with ADB and it will detail the specific reason for failure.
Jun 7th, 2021, 6:26 pm

I L L 4 2 0 S M O K E R proudly presents
ThePirateBay | 4pda | Mobilism | Platinmods | AndroidRepublic | Reddit | Telegram | X | Discord | ...
Modding The Rarest Android Apps For Free Since 2013
Jun 7th, 2021, 6:45 pm
ill420smoker wrote:Try to install the modded app with ADB and it will detail the specific reason for failure.

Performing Streamed Install
adb: failed to install app-name.apk: Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Scanning Failed.: No signature found in package of version 2 or newer for package se.maginteractive.quizduel2]
Jun 7th, 2021, 6:45 pm
Jun 7th, 2021, 6:58 pm
APK Signature Scheme v2 now required
Apps that target Android 11 (API level 30) that are currently only signed using APK Signature Scheme v1 must now also be signed using APK Signature Scheme v2 or higher. Users can't install or update apps that are only signed with APK Signature Scheme v1 on devices that run Android 11.

NEW QuizDuel! v1.13.4 [Mod] [A11 Signed]
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ei4slxivltde8dl

Cheers :thumbup:
Jun 7th, 2021, 6:58 pm

ThePirateBay | 4pda | Mobilism | Platinmods | AndroidRepublic | Reddit | Telegram | X | Discord | ...
Jun 7th, 2021, 7:03 pm
ill420smoker wrote:
Apps that target Android 11 (API level 30) that are currently only signed using APK Signature Scheme v1 must now also be signed using APK Signature Scheme v2 or higher. Users can't install or update apps that are only signed with APK Signature Scheme v1 on devices that run Android 11.

Now it all makes sense.

The modded file you are linking to, did you mod/signed it yourself or did you find on the on the net?
Jun 7th, 2021, 7:03 pm
Jun 7th, 2021, 7:08 pm
McMaggus wrote:
ill420smoker wrote:

Now it all makes sense.

The modded file you are linking to, did you mod/signed it yourself or did you find on the on the net?

I just re-signed the modded version from the original post.

Installed on OP8 (OOS11) :)
Jun 7th, 2021, 7:08 pm

Jun 7th, 2021, 7:18 pm
McMaggus wrote:
ill420smoker wrote:

Now it all makes sense.

I just re-signed the modded version from the original post.

Installed on OP8 (OOS11) :)[/quote]

Alright that's just awesome. It installs just fine, however the app is too old - it asks for the latest version to continue.
Arggg so just all for "nothing". Anyway thanks A LOT for helping nd explaining how things are working.
Jun 7th, 2021, 7:18 pm
Jun 7th, 2021, 7:29 pm
McMaggus wrote:Alright that's just awesome. It installs just fine, however the app is too old - it asks for the latest version to continue.
Arggg so just all for "nothing". Anyway thanks A LOT for helping and explaining how things are working.

LOL. Figures.

You're welcome all the same.

Cheers :)
Jun 7th, 2021, 7:29 pm