If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
Apr 28th, 2022, 8:56 am
I'm attempting to complete tasks on a site pertaining to employment. The site could contain sensitive information that may involve national security but nothing immediately government or law enforcement related. In an email received from the employer, it was made clear that the site will not work on mobile and that a pc must be utilized in order to complete the bg/testing. Is there any way to circumvent this? The tasks are time sensitive and i do not have immediate access to a pc. I've tried disabling add-ons and tracking/security features in iceraven and that did not help. Thanks I'm advance for any input/suggestions.
Apr 28th, 2022, 8:56 am
Apr 28th, 2022, 10:38 am
Have you tried using desktop mode on your browser?
Apr 28th, 2022, 10:38 am
May 1st, 2022, 5:23 am
CYLON41 wrote:Have you tried using desktop mode on your browser?

Yes I have to use Desktop Mode for one of my site I am on :)
Works will to..
I just have to use 2 Browsers..
May 1st, 2022, 5:23 am

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
May 4th, 2022, 4:36 pm
ktx-nz wrote:
CYLON41 wrote:Have you tried using desktop mode on your browser?

Yes I have to use Desktop Mode for one of my site I am on :)
Works will to..
I just have to use 2 Browsers..
Onboarding im assuming? I couldnt figure out how to ever get the page up even after changing the browser fingerprint (maybe that will work for you) but i ended up just using a pc(which is way more safe amiright?)
May 4th, 2022, 4:36 pm
May 19th, 2022, 6:04 am
Noob here would app cloner not work? Thinking possibly an option to make browser or android or something believe it's coming from a pc, or an extension like user agent switcher ? Sorry if im completely wrong or incorrect on the matter but if u do find solution could u reply with the answer in curious myself for like certain study groups.
May 19th, 2022, 6:04 am
May 19th, 2022, 6:05 am
xzzzzit wrote:Noob here would app cloner not work? Thinking possibly an option to make browser or android or something believe it`s coming from a pc, or an extension like user agent switcher ? Sorry if im completely wrong or incorrect on the matter but if u do find solution could u reply with the answer in curious myself for like certain study groups.
Eeks should of read comments sori
May 19th, 2022, 6:05 am