Discuss Android devices here.
May 21st, 2010, 8:36 pm
i didnt see a thread here for it and im just wondering if anyone else has one and could give some positives/negatives that i might find with using it.

ive never had a smart phone before this. i upgraded from an lg renoir
May 21st, 2010, 8:36 pm
Jun 2nd, 2010, 12:21 pm
so no one else has an x10?
Jun 2nd, 2010, 12:21 pm
Jun 2nd, 2010, 2:19 pm
I'm a proud owner of Xperia X10 and so far I'm completely satisfied with absolutely everything about this phone. So I can only list the positives: large display with great resolution, easy to use and good looking interface, powerfull processor providing enough performance for every application to run fast and smoothly, design! and so on...
Some people miss multi-touch function. I personally don't, but there are speculations that new version of system will bring this feature, so I'm curious how will it be...
Jun 2nd, 2010, 2:19 pm

Aug 8th, 2010, 9:33 pm
I have one as well, and I love it.
I upgraded from an HTC Touch Diamond, so this was a HUGE improvement for me.
As said before, this device is more than quick enough to run anything you throw at it, and the big screen gives you a very nice and responsive experience.
I have nothing against Android 1.6, but with future updates on the horizon I know it will only get better!
Aug 8th, 2010, 9:33 pm
Aug 12th, 2010, 1:28 pm
x10 is so good...but need more games..and waiting for the os upgrade,..... :)
Aug 12th, 2010, 1:28 pm

device >>> Iphone 4
Aug 18th, 2010, 4:04 am
kishen80 wrote:x10 is so good...but need more games..and waiting for the os upgrade,..... :)

Minus This Sims 3 and a few multitouch games (which can still be played on x10, just not as easily), what do you mean? It has the same number of games as any other android phone.
Aug 18th, 2010, 4:04 am
Aug 24th, 2010, 6:32 pm
I have a X10 and am very pleased with it. Very nice, very fast and extremely useful. Nothing to complain. Ps.: the volume of the speaker could be louder, especially in the calls. Its too low for me.
Aug 24th, 2010, 6:32 pm
Aug 27th, 2010, 2:35 am
Borecz wrote:I'm a proud owner of Xperia X10 and so far I'm completely satisfied with absolutely everything about this phone. So I can only list the positives: large display with great resolution, easy to use and good looking interface, powerfull processor providing enough performance for every application to run fast and smoothly, design! and so on...
Some people miss multi-touch function. I personally don't, but there are speculations that new version of system will bring this feature, so I'm curious how will it be...

The substitute for multi touch is something called finger zoom, works pretty well IMO. It will probably be released with the 2.1 updates. I'm looking forword to that.
Aug 27th, 2010, 2:35 am
Aug 27th, 2010, 3:49 am
if anyone knows where I can get GPS without internet connection?
Aug 27th, 2010, 3:49 am
Aug 28th, 2010, 9:30 pm
sweetfish wrote:
Borecz wrote:I'm a proud owner of Xperia X10 and so far I'm completely satisfied with absolutely everything about this phone. So I can only list the positives: large display with great resolution, easy to use and good looking interface, powerfull processor providing enough performance for every application to run fast and smoothly, design! and so on...

The substitute for multi touch is something called finger zoom, works pretty well IMO. It will probably be released with the 2.1 updates. I'm looking forword to that.

That looks pretty cool actually, the finger zoom thing. If it works for more than just the album that would be nice, although I've been used to double tap to zoom (Opera) since my old Touch Diamond days.

Are you saying you think that the finger zoom feature will be released with our 2.1 update? Or that they'll implement multitouch?
Aug 28th, 2010, 9:30 pm
Nov 2nd, 2010, 12:51 pm
Hey!
Hi all
I also a proud owner of the sexiest fone the Sony Xperia X10.

It is best than my previous mobile( htc touch diamond & motorola ming)
Evry thing is so great abt it.

Only two things are there which i don't like is volume during calls and flash during pics...
It only works as lite during clicking pics...

Waiting for its further updates...

N all above that, we can even buy fashionable covers for our xperia like ones for i-phone...
I hav got one wid blue colour as it keeps my fone safe from all things.....
I jst love it:-)
Nov 2nd, 2010, 12:51 pm
Feb 18th, 2011, 10:17 pm
yes agreed with all.......but i still unable to play MKV file on my X10....Do anyone have players for this files
Feb 18th, 2011, 10:17 pm
Feb 19th, 2011, 2:16 pm
I also have a X10, it came with OS 1.6, How can I upgrade to 2.2?
Feb 19th, 2011, 2:16 pm
Feb 25th, 2011, 11:22 pm
I also have an X10 and loved it!! Volume could be higher though. How can I upgrade to 2.2?
Feb 25th, 2011, 11:22 pm
Mar 12th, 2011, 11:25 am
Same here. A proud owner to a rooted X10i with MultiTouch.

It is not the fastest, best, glamorous phone out there. But it is the most versatile phone I've ever owned. Every software I try in this machine works.
Mar 12th, 2011, 11:25 am